[instiz] SEVENTEEN HOT'S FINAL CHOREOGRAPHY VS DEMO COMPARISON

• Credit: https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/…seventeen-hots-final.html

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

original post: here

1. Oh the current version of the first part seriously suits the song perfectly

2. Seriously the 'Hot Hot-hot' part changed for the best

3. They really only picked the coolest parts

4. Wow usually the demo versions are more hardcore but this time, the final version is more hardcore

5. It's way better now that they changed the chorus

6. Seriously it's way better...

7. Wow they changed for the good

8. I seriously love the hand turning part

9. I feel like they really picked the good partsㅇㅇThe rotational sushi(?) part was also in the demo

10. No but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's happening in the demo's introㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I thought this was interesting :pepe-notes: I think I generally prefer the changes they made

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!