4 June Comebacks

• This month is a busy one for our favorite groups and artists! Let's take a look at what's to come for the summer releases of June:

June is a month packed with comebacks, so I've decided to make it easier for you guys and list some of the comebacks I've enjoyed throughout the month:

1. This song was an absolute bop. I have to say, CLASS:y's killing it! I definitely recommend checking out their new mini album ['SAME SAME DIFFERENT' was my favorite track]
      External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    2. Jo Yuri's 'Love Shhh!' is another bop on my list. With a fresh summer vibe, I was definitely enjoying the album all the way through! [although this was a tough decision, my vote went to 'Rolla Skates']
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    3. Unlike the last two, 'Snail' by Kim Jaehwan is a refreshing ballad. His vocals combined with the relaxed vibe of the song definitely served some comfort for me while I was listening to it. I totally recommend checking this out for those who like songs with a softer side.
    4. Another release I enjoyed this month was 'Today's Weather' by Highlights's DongWoon. The title track encapsulates the summer vibe perfectly into three minutes, and the laid back feel of it all put me in a good mood all day. Like the last one- if you're down for something more chill- this is definitely a song for you. [Most songs in this album took a similar ballad direction which is typically a hit or miss for me but 'Moderato' was my favorite track]
    5. Adora's releases never disappoint, and her new song 'Trouble? Travel!' was no exception to this standard. The song is fun and light-hearted; there's nothing not to love about this bop!
      External Content www.youtube.com
    6. woo!ah!'s new album 'JOY' was another no-skip album. Their title track 'Danger' is fun and captivating. worth the listen, in my opinion! ['Go Away' was my favorite track]
    7. BTS has returned with their first album of 2022, and I have to say, 'Yet To Come' was pretty nostalgic. The song took a softer route, with references to their past music videos, leaving many fans in love with the comeback. I totally enjoyed this song for what it was, and although the album itself was pretty long, it was a wholesome road down memory lane. ['Born Singer' was my favorite track in this album]
    8. PIXY came back on the 15th with their EP 'REBORN', and I have nothing but compliments about this album. It's bop after bop for me; I definitely recommend keeping up with these girls ['Breath' was my favorite track]
    9. KARD also came back after over a year, and their new mini album 'Re:' did not disappoint; 'Ring The Alarm' was a bop. The colorful music video and catchy chorus was definitely another successful release from KARD. ['Break Down' was my favorite track in the album]
    10. BIGNaughty, CHANGMO, and Jay Park released the song romance symphony this month as well. The song is definitely something I enjoyed, the laid back vocals as well as the smooth raps made it easily to listen to while i was doing my work or just relaxing!
    11. WONHO's 'Facade' is yet another album I consider a no-skip! I'm actually not that familiar with WONHO's discography, but this was a great introduction for me. Definitely keeping up with him from now on. ['Close' was my favorite track]
    12. After weeks of anticipation, I was finally able to listen to Nayeon's new Album 'IM NAYEON'. As expected, the album took a brighter, and warm turn with happy vibes all the way through. The album was as fun and quirky as the artist herself, and 'POP!' has been stuck in my head since the release! ['No Problem' (ft. Stray kids' Felix) was my favorite track in the album]
    13. Not to mix up with the last song, BugABoo's new album is also titled 'POP'. This album had two songs, but I have to say they're amazing! I wish they had more songs in the album, I know I would've enjoyed it ['Easy Move' was my favorite track].
    14. Last, but not least, Trendz is the final group I enjoyed a comeback from this month. I will admit, I wasn't a huge fan of their title track 'WHO [吼]', but their b-sides from the mini album definitely made up for that. 'Clique' and 'RE: Daybreak' were both strong additions to the album, which I found myself enjoying the most. However, all of the songs (aside from the title track) made this mini a no skip for me!

External Content open.spotify.com

We all know that the idea of good music changes from person to person, so make sure to share what you guys enjoyed the most this month (And maybe what you didn't enjoy if you're feeling bold :ooo-bee: )!

• You already know I am right there with you on Trendz. Both of their title tracks have been misses for me, but their b sides are quite strong.

My favorite releases this month where Nayeon, Kard, Pixy, and Youngjae. :pepelove1:

• I can't get enough of PIXY's latest EP, so damn good! :lovec:

External Content open.spotify.com

I highly recommend Natural! :excited-bee:

Looking forward to XG's Mascara. :pepe-loop:

• You already know I am right there with you on Trendz. Both of their title tracks have been misses for me, but their b sides are quite strong.

My favorite releases this month where Nayeon, Kard, Pixy, and Youngjae. :pepelove1:

yess haha

i was like so confused watching their tt :chaeyoung1:

• agreed omg!

• I haven't listened to KARD's new song, I will soon.

the entire mini is worth the listen, i recommend. in fact all of the ones in the list are in there because i definitely thought they were gems

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!