If I say perfect power ballads what comes to mind?

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Y’all paid it dust but couldn’t be me

External Content open.spotify.com

• I honestly do want to post others but I just realized there’s no topping EXO when it comes to power ballads that I loved eye- :pepe-hehe: :pepe-hehe: :pepe-hehe: :pepe-hehe:

• External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

This one and that one only

Too much power

nothing else compares

External Content www.youtube.com

THE power ballad

I also love these two

• So OST’s and EXO for me eye-

• This was legendary my favorite

• Old but gold.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• only one to make me cry particularly because of context ;(

I was there during the performance but I cannot watch the live version after that

It did hurt alot

• Hongki's voice is basically made for power ballads.

External Content youtu.be

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I was there during the performance but I cannot watch the live version after that

It did hurt alot

When I need something to push me over the edge to get tears out of system, it's my go to

• Am I still salty this wasn’t an exo song? :pepe-yes-sign: :pepe-slash:

• Hongki's voice is basically made for power ballads.

External Content youtu.be

YOUR MIND OMG any song with hongki >>>>

• Power ballads of course must contain Taeyeon ones so

• External Content m.youtube.com

Bonus

• It's an actual genre typically defined as slow tempo songs that build intensity (or power) through a loud and emotive chorus backed with heavy instrumentals, or occasionally, choirs.

so, slow songs with screechy notes towards the climax?

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• what is power ballad

I could bore you with literally 200 examples of a power ballad (i'm not kidding, i could easily list 200 at least), but most of them are too old and untrendy for the kids these days :rolleyes: . Look at how Gaga's recent power ballad for Top Gun got paid literal dust by locals.

Here is one of the few truly superior power ballads in recent times, also sung by Lady Gaga.

• I could bore you with literally 200 examples of a power ballad (i'm not kidding, i could easily list 200 at least), but most of them are too old and untrendy for the kids these days :rolleyes: . Look at how Gaga's recent power ballad for Top Gun got paid literal dust by locals.

Here is one of the few truly superior power ballads in recent times, also sung by Lady Gaga.

yeah i got hte message

i dont have anything for or against ballads

i dont listen to songs for lyrics or vocal skills

if the music makes me feel things i like it regardless of what type of music it is

that's a good song btw

here's my nomination

the guy doing adlibs always breaks my heart

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Kpop peaked

• Y’all paid it dust but couldn’t be me

I didn't. I like this song.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

This is posted in the kpop section 👀

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!