THE BOYZ to postpone remaining USA tour dates after 3 members + staff test positive for COVID-19

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• @keaji

I know... It happens, can not be helped :wellr:

Everyone but those three had Covid in January, so I guess it was their turn now...

They're all fine though.

Really sorry for people that bought tickets for those two US shows (probably also plane tickets and all...)

• I know... It happens, can not be helped :wellr:

Everyone but those three had Covid in January, so I guess it was their turn now...

They're all fine though.

Really sorry for people that bought tickets for those two US shows (probably also plane tickets and all...)

really everyone but those three huh?

that's a coincidence and now those three...

• really everyone but those three huh?

that's a coincidence and now those three...

Yes, literally everyone got covid in january/february, when they were on vacations. But those three didn't have it yet, so I guess the covid immunity does work a bit when you recovered from it hah.

Btw they've had like 4 concerts in US as of now (I think) and I saw people saying that a lot of people in the audience got covid at the concert, so I guess it was spreading there (some people, like sasaengs etc. go to all concerts). Idk how it got to the members, but I guess spending time in an arena full of covid, can make you get it hah.

• Yes, literally everyone got covid in january/february, when they were on vacations. But those three didn't have it yet, so I guess the covid immunity does work a bit when you recovered from it hah.

Btw they've had like 4 concerts in US as of now (I think) and I saw people saying that a lot of people in the audience got covid at the concert, so I guess it was spreading there (some people, like sasaengs etc. go to all concerts). Idk how it got to the members, but I guess spending time in an arena full of covid, can make you get it hah.

are they are fully vaccinated? I would assume so considering they are flying to the US

• are they are fully vaccinated? I would assume so considering they are flying to the US

Yes they are fully vaccinated. :wellr:

Will see how it goes for Europe dates of their concerts now :/

• Yes they are fully vaccinated. :wellr:

Will see how it goes for Europe dates of their concerts now :/

I think the vaccination just reduced the severity of the symptoms as oppose to prevent people from getting it in the first place

I think that assuming the person doesn't have a pre existing condition if you is fully vaccinated then no such person has died so far

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!