Where the hell are announcements about I-LAND 2 Girls, and Boys Planet 999?!

• MNet announced Queendom 2 premiere date in first week of February. And premiere date was set for 31st March.

So they gave themselves 2 full months to prepare everything and tease us even more in the meantime.

Now we have 7th June.

Going with same scenario if they would announce something today then premiere would be not earlier than in last day of July.

do you think that show for bands, and back of KCON's changed original plans?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but to hell with that, we all know that Boys Planet will probably attract more fans, and I-LAND 2 should in same time be bigger than Girls Planet 999 because people will expect people affiliated with HYBE to show up as judges

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The account who posted the announcement for I land 2 isn’t even a official account so I’m kinda wondering if it’s even real

• The account who posted the announcement for I land 2 isn’t even a official account so I’m kinda wondering if it’s even real

that twitter account has nothing to do with it

programs were confirmed through Korean media outlets in january

there were tons of translated articles bout it

Mnet announces 2022 variety show lineup including ‘I-Land 2’ and ‘Queendom 2’
    With the popularity of Mnet shows like 'Kingdom: Legendary War', 'Girls Planet 999' and 'Street Woman Fighter' last year, the network announces many more shows…
    meaww.com

I-LAND S2, Queendom 2 and more: Mnet’s 2022 reality show official lineup
    Mnet has released its official lineup for reality and competition shows for 2022. Five of the seven new shows will be returning with a new season and a new…
    www.sportskeeda.com

here you have official info on CJ ENM website (CJ owns MNet)

[Music Entertainment Show Lineup]

I-LAND 2

The global idol project I-LAND returns for a second season in search for the next generation girl group. The observational reality program that shows how the next generation K-pop artist is born is a joint project that combines Mnet's IP planning and production capabilities with HYBE’s production expertise. ENHYPEN, who debuted through I-LAND in 2020, has already established itself as a prominent global act, having accumulated 1 million album sales already.

Queendom 2

A battle of jaw-dropping performances from K-pop acts, Queendom will also continue for a second season where six girl groups are to compete and release new singles. Queendom is part of Mnet's comeback war series along with Road to Kingdom and Kingdom: Legendary War. K-pop acts’ performances on the show have drawn global attention and sparked a comeback frenzy amongst fans all around the world - Kingdom: Legendary War recorded a total of 300 million YouTube views and 860,000 global online votes.

I Can See Your Voice 9

The widely loved franchise that has been adapted in 23 regions/countries returns for a ninth season in Korea. Meanwhile, the US adaptation on FOX is already running its second season and the UK version airing BBC One announced to continue for another season. The premiere of I Can See Your Voice 9will air on January 29, at 10:40PM KST on Mnet and tvN.

Street Man Fighter

The second season of Street Woman Fighter, which spread the K-dance beyond borders, will return as the men’s edition Street Man Fighter. The program brought K-dance to the mainstream and shed light on the culture of dancers. The impact of the show continued even after the broadcast ended, with dancers’ concert tickets quickly selling out. Expectations heighten for what’s in store next season that will feature Korea’s most talented male dancers.

Show Me The Money 11

A new installment of Show Me the Money is also in the lineup. The most recent season, Show Me the Money 10, marked the first rapper survival in Korea to run for 10 years and the 32 songs released from the show dominated the domestic music charts. Show Me the Money 11 in 2022 will once again capture the hearts of hip-hop fans with rappers of various charms and colors.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!