Can you imagine being a dispatch worker?

• I wonder what goes on in those stalker dispatch workers head when they follow these idols and hide behind trees and bushes to snap one low quality pic, like are you happy right now? Instead of doing something good in your life and getting an actual job that isnt stalking someone , you are possibly ruining someone's career, I mean dispatch lives for drama so its no surprise. Also, how do idols not realize someone's following them? How did YG reply so fast, it's like jennie or gd knew the article would be posted.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Dispatch had it's better and worse moments but honestly for example they are doing many things... Like sending photographers to debut/comeback showcases.

Or doing some nice photoshoots, as well as posting about nugus on Dispatch IG account which has 7mln followers if I remember well.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wonder what goes on in those stalker dispatch workers head when they follow these idols and hide behind trees and bushes to snap one low quality pic, like are you happy right now? Instead of doing something good in your life and getting an actual job that isnt stalking someone , you are possibly ruining someone's career, I mean dispatch lives for drama so its no surprise. Also, how do idols not realize someone's following them? How did YG reply so fast, it's like jennie or gd knew the article would be posted.

true, sometimes i wonder how they don't ever catch dispatch stalking them ??? don't they have big ass cameras or something

• Dispatch had it's better and worse moments but honestly for example they are doing many things... Like sending photographers to debut/comeback showcases.

Or doing some nice photoshoots, as well as posting about nugus on Dispatch IG account which has 7mln followers if I remember well.

I know they so some good stuff I just wonder why they feel the need to cause so much controversy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!