What's up with the bullying allegations ?

• I mean yeah Soojin stuff is kinda messed up still i will remain neutral until very strong evidence ... After the Soojin incident there were countless bullying accusations .. And what I'm concerned about is the fake accusations like Loona's Chuu and (G)Idle's Soyeon ones .. Also some new actors had been involve in this and were proven false, actor Kim Dong Hee was accused of bullying an classmate in a wheelchair, the accusation was proven false immediately and many more ... I'm so pissed that Koreans tend to judge a person because some random internet users said they were bullied without some hard proof just a middle school textbook photo ....

• chuu took all my lunch money back in highschool. i couldn't fight back. she was too strong. she grew up training in the mountains with fighter monks and that made her an unstoppable killing machine. how can anyone stand up to her? she's too scary. even the cia calls her in when they need help destabilizing foreign governments. everytime i see a photo of her, i run to my bed and hide under the blanket and pray to every religion

3e29aa94ff3a167a834d386b25292612.jpg

• chuu took all my lunch money back in highschool. i couldn't fight back. she was too strong. she grew up training in the mountains with fighter monks and that made her an unstoppable killing machine. how can anyone stand up to her? she's too scary. even the cia calls her in when they need help destabilizing foreign governments. everytime i see a photo of her, i run to my bed and hide under the blanket and pray to every religion

3e29aa94ff3a167a834d386b25292612.jpg

liar...where's your evidence ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!