if Shinee had a big fandom this song could clearly become a hit

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it's really a pity that some really good songs and groups don't get this opportunity to benefit from big fandom and their really good songs don´t become popular.

sometimes i find music industry unfair. because , often quantity triumphs over quality.

(in 2020 we have seen so many bad songs hyped by fans as hits, it was even embarrassing)

• I’m usually a fan of SM’s newer sound, but this was a miss for me. It could have been a good song, but i think the producers over produced it.

There’s this low register beat that sounds like someone is wiping/cleaning glass like a squeaking sound. It almost makes the song unlistenable everytime i hear it.

• I’m usually a fan of SM’s newer sound, but this was a miss for me. It could have been a good song, but i think the producers over produced it.

There’s this low register beat that sounds like someone is wiping/cleaning glass like a squeaking sound. It almost makes the song unlistenable everytime i hear it.

the only thing i didn't like was the bridge, but SM always has this weird bridge into the songs. so i could stand it.

I listen to the song non-stop .

• Embarrassing is fake stanning a group using it as a ploy to bash them.

You can appreciate shinee without this fake concern.

• Compare to majority of bg releases its doing very well

Shawols love it and we are happy with the results, so is SHINee

If the song isnt to people's taste, they have tons of other great titles people can stream

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!