i'm so obsessed with the charlie puth song jungkook is rumored to be in

• Go to Best Answer
  • Hope this one

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or a cheating on you remix (will never happen)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or a light switch remix (might happen)

• Best Answer

charlie puth is a great producer

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• how can you not even link the snippet :pepe-hips:

Btw this channel has almost every demo of charlie puth

• and its not even released :cryingr:

i hope its this song jungkook is collaborating on:pepe-pray:

you mean Left and Right?

because beside hinting on nyc, him and his MV director following only JK on ig, Charlie been hinting for months now

External Content twitter.com

he even posted Left and Right snippets on his ig

Login • Instagram

if JK really featured in left and right, their voice will really match, and it will be total bop

:pepe-pray:

• He really wants BTS to be on L&R... Hmm, did the collab already happened? :eyes:

• He really wants BTS to be on L&R... Hmm, did the collab already happened? :eyes:

With Charlie in NYC at the same time with JK went to NYC a day earlier before joining all members in DC.. I think its done and they even filmed the mv

img.gif

Edited once, last by ppiper ().

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!