Blackpink still working on their album

• I guess July comeback wish is cancelled, back in april, before Jennie went to Coachella, they were starting recording songs for the album and still didn't have a concept/album direction.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

September/October comeback with little promo because YG will send them on tour.

Winner is confirmed to be next (cf one of their member tiktok) and YG confirmed Treasure summer comeback. Nothing for Blackpink except Jisoo "soon".

• people should record songs during pandemic...

and then celebrate like PSY

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Takes so long to try and figure things out, and then only release 4 mediocre songs....

Like honestly speaking yeah, am with the some of the blinks in the quotes. The girls are starting to annoy me.

Am starting to believe what ripia stated in their thread this week could be the truth.

Like honestly everytime Jisoo says, soon on weverse it annoys me now....Like they make no effort to assure blinks. You have been gone for almost 2 years and you see no attempt by them to let blinks know that something will come. YG won't do it, so why can't they.. They as not as helpless like some blinks want to soo badly believe.

• Me.. I'll make a thread about it later bc akorns and bc I'm really surprised about how BP the group is moving... Makes me question if YGE is really the demon who let the independent young ladies do nothing ... :S

• I think the girls have made their peace with the way they are managed by YG

It would be extremely toxic for them and their mental health not to have done that

Now fans are another story

External Content www.youtube.com

• Just gotta add a few more Bada-bing, bada-boom-boom-booms and that, that-that-that-that, that-that-that-that and the new album will be ready.

Says the no.1 blink in akp.. Don't worry whatever song they release it would still be 100x more successful than your life even if it is a dick sucking song..

And prepare to have my blink card revoked

People here all know you are always a blink though, user that question you must be crazy lol..

• Why u bring jisoo when she is the one that talk to blinks the most, she is the one keeping us updated of them being in tbl recording

And above all, If u think their music is mediocre or they annoy u, U should simply not Stan them. Kpop Stan's are so weird forcing themselves ti like smith they obv hate

The alb recording probably just started this year or later 2021 bc before that they got 2 solo debuts

• Why am I ugly crying now? Thank you darlingssss :uwu-party-bee:

I don't see anything wrong with sharing your thoughts lol.. All big fandom do that, only issue I see is it will attract unwanted user coming in with their fake concern going ''TOLD YA THE GIRLS ARE LAZY'' or crazy blinks defending blindly...

• am I the only who is ok with this? I do believe they will come back this year that's all that matters to me and then they will have a world tour. ( I think)

edit: they probably don't want to spoil. I'm sure they have a lot recorded there is a lot that goes into it. Remember the girls said they are part of the creative process so they are probably coming up with concepts etc

• I don't see anything wrong with sharing your thoughts lol.. All big fandom do that, only issue I see is it will attract unwanted user coming in with their fake concern going ''TOLD YA THE GIRLS ARE LAZY'' or crazy blinks defending blindly...

There is a reason why I didn't share my thoughts on ripia thread.. even in his op i didn't agree with everything and idk if i can consider him a blink knowing how he trolled about BP before.

Better to make my thread and just share my opinion and if someone with fake concern appear, I'll just kick their ass :pepepizza:

• There is a reason why I didn't share my thoughts on ripia thread.. even in his op i didn't agree with everything and idk if i can consider him a blink knowing how he trolled about BP before.

Better to make my thread and just share my opinion and if someone with fake concern appear, I'll just kick their ass :pepepizza:

I will always believe that kpop idols have 0 say in their schedule or type of work in the company, they can't barge into their exec office threatening them about how they wanna make MV or attend variety show etc so yeah.. As for fan service on platform this is really typical YG way sadly.. I can cry whenever I see other company making vlogs for their idol on their travel, eating out etc..

• The QRTs... :pepe-peek:

I have never seen Blinks so mad before...and directing their anger towards BP themselves instead of just scapegoating Teddy or YG?

I believe blinks are angry with the girls because they keep telling us the comeback is soon but then we learn they don't even have a fucking concept...better to say nothing than lying and make us believe the comeback will happen "soon".

• why are people angry with the girls?

I don't think they decide when to cb or when to start recording and the uncertainty might be because they don't know when they will comeback too if they are still recording lol.

• it's sad how people keep pushing up their predictions.. now even July for even a prerelease is looking unrealistic :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• also the tweet is deleted :pepe-clown-gear: any idea what it said? I know that Jisoo mentioned they hadn't filmed the MV and were still recording back in April (in the rs interview) so I thought people already knew that a comeback isn't going to be happening anytime soon

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• I believe blinks are angry with the girls because they keep telling us the comeback is soon but then we learn they don't even have a fucking concept...better to say nothing than lying and make us believe the comeback will happen "soon".

Exactly, this situation is probably awkward for them. I admire BP members and I won't absolutely blame them for the situation. I don't even care about the hiatuses per se (they're the only kpop group I really follow so...) it's the number of songs that's a bit sad. But imo all this "soon" that we keep hearing even from the members isn't the best way of handling the situation, they could just be a bit more clear about it, because hearing that the cb will be soon unfortunately just creates a lot of expectations that won't be fulfilled unless the cb won't actually be soon.

• dude, what did Ripia started? lol, unstan people, is that simple, I am still waiting to this day for a new album from Rihanna, hoping she pops out that kid and go to a studio rigth away for the love of God. But it is what it is.

• Are you guys not having life outside kpop? Seriously? Don't act like Lisa and Rose solo debuts didn't happen, Jisoo didn't have kdrama and all these in 2021. They were busy in 2021.

I understand we all want comeback, and I also want it, but I can wait 2-3 more months so the comeback schedule and everything will be completed. I have other things to do, it's not my only worries.

I am more worried about how many songs they'll have, or will it be a full or a mini album, I believe it'll happen this year, soon so just relax

• she gave birth like a month ago now that album is still not coming :pepe-shame:

dude, what did Ripia started? lol, unstan people, is that simple, I am still waiting to this day for a new album from Rihanna, hoping she pops out that kid and go to a studio rigth away for the love of God. But it is what it is.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I believe blinks are angry with the girls because they keep telling us the comeback is soon but then we learn they don't even have a fucking concept...better to say nothing than lying and make us believe the comeback will happen "soon".

Yeah honestly I don't really mind waiting. I have things to do, other groups I stan. It's just this vague communication which may or may not be out of their hands that just slightly rubs me the wrong way.

• Oh, wow. So we're turning on the girls now simply because we're deprived of a comeback? They've been deprived of the right to have a proper career trajectory since their debut. If anyone should complain, it's those four because they can't win...whatever they do, someone has to have a say about them.

Also reminding everyone that Jennie's notebook full of compositions was lost and she later found out her lyrics were now in some of the other YG artists songs. Let that sink in. In LUTS, Rosie was talking about missing their trainee days because back then they were able to dance and sing more.

I don't think it's only an issue of YG mismanaging the girls. It's also the way some of you (even the users I do like) are managing your feelings, expectations, etc. about it. KPop shouldn't be this stressful for anyone; it's just music. There are millions of other artists (KPop or none KPop) you could listen to, especially those nugus who are barely scrapping by with their teeth. Give them a chance.

• This thread contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!