RE: Do acts like SVT, TXT, SKZ, Treasure, NCT, etc

• I'll only speak on NCT because that's the only group I feel confident enough to talk about in this situation:

NCTzens don't collectively stay on top of every unit, there are fans of different sub-units, and usually those fans spend mostly on their respective units (NCTzens here are more invested in all of the units than a lot of other NCTzens which i guess can throw people off.). Because of the different sound each sub-unit puts out, they pretty much have a different following and along with that- the separate units actually don't come back as much as you would expect them to... NCT Dream comes back once a year with a comeback and then a repackage roughly two months later and then goes back to whatever they're doing, and recently NCT 127's been doing the same. WayV hasn't come back since early 2021. so i guess you could say its not for hype, otherwise SM would focus on each unit more.

if i don't make any sense don't drag me through the dirt. be nice, this is my first actual effort in trying to reply to an anon thread.. :enhypen-drag:

OP
  • yeah NCT units have been regularly having 1 or 2 comebacks a year for a while. For several years NCT Dream just had one a year. NCT 127 went 16 months between Neo Zone and Sticker

Treasure also had like a year between My Treasure and Jikjin.

• It's just another case of kpop fans arbitrarily deciding when it is convenient to count all NCT units together and when it's not.

Sales and achievements? ThEy ArE sEpArAtE gRoUpS

Frequency of comebacks? Suddenly all the units are just one group that comebacks all the time because they'd lose hype otherwise. And also they have quantity over quality

:pepe-use-head:

• It's just another case of kpop fans arbitrarily deciding when it is convenient to count all NCT units together and when it's not.

Sales and achievements? ThEy ArE sEpArAtE gRoUpS

Frequency of comebacks? Suddenly all the units are just one group that comebacks all the time because they'd lose hype otherwise. And also they have quantity over quality

:pepe-use-head:

tbh they're just grouping every popular group so anything this seems like them trying to prove that a certain group is the best :melon_think:

• also the101 my favorite encyclopedia because this response was inspired by her's :love:

• tbh they're just grouping every popular group so anything this seems like them trying to prove that a certain group is the best :melon_think:

Textbook kpop fan behaviour : setting one faves apart from the masses in the most absurd (and often inaccurate) ways to ascertain their superiority.

Ves you guys should consider adding a yawning emoji :pepe-hips:

• Textbook kpop fan behaviour : setting one faves apart from the masses in the most absurd (and often inaccurate) ways to ascertain their superiority.

Ves you guys should consider adding a yawning emoji :pepe-hips:

we have too many emojis guys just use your own 🧍

• aside from NCT not really releasing that much in terms of individual subunits, SKZ also makes their own music and have a ton of music just waiting to be released. so the frequency of their releases (including solo/subunit players) is expected.

i can't speak for the other groups bc i don't follow them.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!