NEW KPOP RECORD--TREASURE instantly SELLS OUT 6-city Japan arena tour, 320,000 demand...2x available seating...UPDATE: additional dates added

• The biggest 1st tour for a rookie in Japan.

KpopHerald on Twitter
    “.@treasuremembers' first arena tour in Japan has been sold out! The boys are set to travel 6 cities in November, and the 155K tickets that were released for…
    mobile.twitter.com

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Additional 7 sets to sell out. :peperich:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE instantly SELLS OUT 6-city Japan arena tour, 320,000 demand...2x available seating...additional dates being considered” to “TREASURE instantly SELLS OUT 6-city Japan arena tour, 320,000 demand...2x available seating...UPDATE: additional dates added”.
  • OSEN

YG TREASURE confirms additional performances on sold-out Japan arena tour

0004636250_001_20220613152005429.jpg?type=w430view original

[OSEN=Reporter Nayoung Choi] YG's large rookie group TREASURE decided to expand the schedule and scale of their Japan arena tour thanks to the enthusiastic support of fans.

According to YG Entertainment on the 13th, Treasure has confirmed one additional performance at the Hokkaido Sports Center Hokkaido Kitaeru on November 27th. Next, they plan to perform more on the stage at Nihon Gaishi Hall in Aichi (1 time), Fukuoka Marine Messe Fukuoka (1 time), and Hyogo Kobe World Memorial Hall (2 times).

On December 31st, two new performances were added at the Tokyo Gymnasium, the heart of Japan. With this, TREASURE has been able to meet more Treasure Makers (fandom) by conducting an expanded Japan arena tour over 24 times in a total of 7 cities.

It was thanks to the explosive reaction of the fans. All seats for TREASURE's 17th arena tour in 6 cities were sold out in an instant, and YG said, "Unfortunately, fans who couldn't get tickets for the Japanese arena tour were flooded with requests for additional performances."

Treasure is expected to mobilize about 210,000 spectators through this arena tour. It is the largest K-pop artist holding a concert in Japan for the first time since their debut. It is a point where you can realize the global popularity and influence of TREASURE, which has shown tremendous growth.

In the meantime, TREASURE showed its presence only through music and video content, although it has not been able to perform much in Japan due to the aftermath of COVID-19. From the debut song 'BOY' to 'I LOVE YOU', 'MMM', 'MY TREASURE' and 'Jikjin (JIKJIN)'

Meanwhile, Treasure has started preparing for a new album with the goal of making a comeback this summer. YG said, "The members' will to communicate more with the fans is strong, so we are positively reviewing the second domestic concert."

/nyc@osen.co.kr

[Photo] YG Entertainment

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE instantly SELLS OUT 6-city Japan arena tour, 320,000 demand...2x available seating...UPDATE: additional dates added” to “NEW KPOP RECORD--TREASURE instantly SELLS OUT 6-city Japan arena tour, 320,000 demand...2x available seating...UPDATE: additional dates added”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!