What is with these idols...

• making all these songs that pierce my soul, and make me feel, damn them :cryingr::angryr::waterr::sadr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Feel Special best lyrics:

"Whenever those days come, you tell me how precious I am. All the words that you say: 'Everything's alright,' from nobody to somebody, I became a very special me."

"You make me feel special, no matter how the world brings me down. Even when hurtful words stab me, I smile again because you're there."

There are much more but this is going to make me cry so I'll stop here. Such a great song <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Again I feel special

One moment I feel like I’m nothing at all

Like no one would notice if I were gone

But then when I hear you calling me

I feel loved, I feel so special

I just wanted to hide

Didn’t wanna face the world

As if everything has lost meaning

As if I have lost meaning

I just sat there still

so beautiful, it always make me cry in good and bad ways :sadr::crys:

(lowkey i wish there was an english ver. of this song)

• These lyrics hit different and people used to say "Oh well, Twice songs have no meaning" and then when this song came out, everyone was speechless <3

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• These lyrics hit different and people used to say "Oh well, Twice songs have no meaning" and then when this song came out, everyone was speechless <3

Yes they do. I've found meaning in most of TWICE songs (cuz i has nothing better to do) and when i first heard this song i just :crys: Its what got me into them, well that and likey.

• Yes they do. I've found meaning in most of TWICE songs (cuz i has nothing better to do) and when i first heard this song i just :crys: Its what got me into them, well that and likey.

Yeah, they are really nice! Imagine listening to Likey and then saying that Twice songs have no meaning. And that's cool too. I got into Twice because I fell in love Fancy. The funny thing is, I went from not liking them to being one of the biggest Once on AKP.

• Yeah, they are really nice! Imagine listening to Likey and then saying that Twice songs have no meaning. And that's cool too. I got into Twice because I fell in love Fancy. The funny thing is, I went from not liking them to being one of the biggest Once on AKP.

They really are amazing. Excatly! The nerve of some people :sweatr::dancer:

:happyr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!