To all the blinks wondering why blackpink hasn't comeback yet

• Lee Seunghoon have something to tell you.

He went live, asked his fans to stop asking about the comeback date. He seemed mad and told them this :

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So I guess this applies for blinks as well, stop thinking about it and pray that the day your faves will be released from jail will come soon.

Anyway, this is so beautiful :pepelove1:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean if YG was actually a good thinking company, they still wouldn't give them a comeback considering all they do is make them lose money, but since YG is not a good thinking company, they still going to give his group a comeback that will flop before BP

• I mean if YG was actually a good thinking company, they still wouldn't give them a comeback considering all they do is make them lose money, but since YG is not a good thinking company, they still going to give his group a comeback that will flop before BP

You got it all wrong

• or maybe you are just a yg stan so you will blindfully ignore the favoritisim yg has with his dicks

You're basically saying Winner shouldn't comeback because they're less successful than blackpink. Winner didn't comeback for more than 2 years, longer than blackpink. It's also only fair they comeback first considering 2 members will go to the military very soon and time is pressing.

This has nothing to do with the fact that blackpink shouldn't even have waited this long for a comeback. But if we look at the situation objectively Winner should go first.

Like I was waiting for winner cmb then bp

Winner has gone to university festivals so maybe their results will be better, but NOBODY in Korea give 2 cents about treausre for them to even get other cmb before any of those groups

They tank the first quarter of the whole company, like the reports are out there for everybody to see

• You're basically saying Winner shouldn't comeback because they're less successful than blackpink. Winner didn't comeback for more than 2 years, longer than blackpink. It's also only fair they comeback first considering 2 members will go to the military very soon and time is pressing.

This has nothing to do with the fact that blackpink shouldn't even have waited this long for a comeback. But if we look at the situation objectively Winner should go first.

Winner was in the fucking army, they have a reason to not cmb and that space was still filled by solos (that flop too)

YG has the made the least profit/returns of any company and they have made all their groups cmb but bp, it's very obv the company it's not working right

• Winner was in the fucking army, they have a reason to not cmb and that space was still filled by solos (that flop too)

YG has the made the least profit/returns of any company and they have made all their groups cmb but bp, it's very obv the company it's not working right

Yes, blackpink should have made a comeback months ago but yg suck. I'm not denying Blackpink's mistreatment. But if Winner don't comeback now they'll comeback 2 years later. It would be 4 years of hiatus.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!