This person spilled

• The collective hate towards BTS and Armys is mostly propaganda. YES some ppl are toxic but the way all other fandoms love to collectively agree Armys are the most toxic is hilarious and hypocrisy at its best.

What they find toxic is "bragging" but their ego won't admit that's where most of it stems from.

Better to be "toxic" for talking about achievements than actually doing vile ish and targeting another group and fandom like what is constantly being done to BTS and armys.

• The collective hate towards BTS and Armys is mostly propaganda. YES some ppl are toxic but the way all other fandoms love to collectively agree Armys are the most toxic is hilarious and hypocrisy at its best.

What they find toxic is "bragging" but their ego won't admit that's where most of it stems from.

Better to be "toxic" for talking about achievements than actually doing vile ish and targeting another group and fandom like what is constantly being done to BTS and armys.

yes. sometimes it’s as blatant as:

bts: does something artsy

armys: omg bts is amazing and look how well they’re doing, no one is surpassing them anytime soon!

antis: no they’re pretentious d*** and u*** and armys are the most toxic people in kpop!!!! stupid bts i hope they disband soon but bc i hate armys so much. they’re so toxic. we hate armys, not bts. stupid bts. armys, you’re so toxic. always rubbing it in our faces how well bts are doing. they’re going down soon. stupid, toxic armys. also bts are worse than our horrible and toxic faves, but dispatch just won’t reveal it! their evil behind closed doors. and untalented. TOXIC ARMYS.

the rest of stan twitter: yEAH WHAT THAT GUY SAID. haha armys are so toxic! #btshatechallenge

like.... stop. it reminds me of how “i’m going to fly to korea and beat hwasa’s ass” was just a “stan twitter joke/trend” are you CRAZY? you really let malicious hatred and jealousy rule your life to the extent that your online communities are horribly toxic and then blame it on the fans of those you attack??????

bts deserves so much better and kpoppies all deserve to watch as their hopes for bts demise goes down in flames as they soar higher and higher with armys. they’re never coming down. they have it all. the talent, the money, the acclaim, the success, the unproblematic members, etc. COPE.

• even back in 2014-2015 when BTS was still relatively small/not so famous, the fandoms of bigger groups at the time like vips and exo-ls targeted them a lot especially with plagiarism claims (i remember a lot of vips said jimin was copying GD hair from sober/lets not fall in love mv during MADE era just because he had the same orange hair color in hyyh pt 2 concept photos) it was ridiculous, now that i think about it i believe they sensed that BTS could become a threat to their faves dominance in the industry so they felt threatened.

• it is true that bts had plagiarism scandals but they were also a hot rookie group too.

People are only focusing on negatives which i dont think is a healthy mindset..

i've got to say, as someone who was there, bts was not a "hot rookie" by the standards of any generation. they lucked out in 2013 bc there was literally no competition. it was one of the only years the no big 3 group debuted. their debut album only sold 30k at the time which im sure we could say is "good for a nugu group" but that was not a number of sales that could sustain their company for long. they did not chart and n.o did significantly worse than no more dream. i just don't think its right to frame it like they were hot shit back then, bc they weren't. they were a small time token ifan hype group with next to 0 following in kr. and then the second they started actually getting big, half those people turned into their antis.

the fact is, the things bts and army have been put through for all these years and still go through just for people to try to pretend it never happening is borderline criminal. its not "focusing on negatives" to spread information about things that did happen, and to keep people from being brainwashed into thinking "bts started at the top and their fans behave the way they do for no good reason", which is rhetoric people do spread.

who's your favorite artist?

Oop

:pepe-tea:

• I haven't become army when this happened.. OG armys are the strongest..

reading this really breaks my heart.. trending something evil on someone birthday is really cruel :((

• Been there since their logs and they were TRULY hated and laughed at, especially before 2015. The things big companies' fandoms have said to them it's disgusting. And it was always focusing on the appearance of the members and how nugu they were.

Look at them now tho, releasing great albums and breaking all time records :pepe-shades:

Now they hate them because they're more famous than their faves

People hating them has been a constant, only the reasons change :pepe-toilet:

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• i've got to say, as someone who was there, bts was not a "hot rookie" by the standards of any generation. they lucked out in 2013 bc there was literally no competition. it was one of the only years the no big 3 group debuted. their debut album only sold 30k at the time which im sure we could say is "good for a nugu group" but that was not a number of sales that could sustain their company for long. they did not chart and n.o did significantly worse than no more dream. i just don't think its right to frame it like they were hot shit back then, bc they weren't. they were a small time token ifan hype group with next to 0 following in kr. and then the second they started actually getting big, half those people turned into their antis.

the fact is, the things bts and army have been put through for all these years and still go through just for people to try to pretend it never happening is borderline criminal. its not "focusing on negatives" to spread information about things that did happen, and to keep people from being brainwashed into thinking "bts started at the top and their fans behave the way they do for no good reason", which is rhetoric people do spread.

I read on an exposé which happened when BTS won aloty daesang and all those exols token stans turned against BTS because they beat their faves. Most kpop fans really looked down on BTS a lot

• I read on an exposé which happened when BTS won aloty daesang and all those exols token stans turned against BTS because they beat their faves. Most kpop fans really looked down on BTS a lot

i still remember when bts got daesang and all the exo fans were screaming exo name in the little gap between “the winner is” and “bts”

when they said bts instead of exo name, the audience burst into split cheers and boos. the months following were especially full of hate towards bts

there’s a video of all them screaming “exo” like they knew it would be them, then looking so angry when bts win. you can see the plan to petition the blue house developing in their eyes. it’s so sad....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!