responses to the airplane employee confirming v and jennie

• I think kpop has given you guys brain rot? Idk, but it’s weird the amount of pearl clutching, when especially western celebrities have their lives invaded way more. It’s very common for paparazzi to stay outside homes or at airports.

It’s the downside of their job, you lose your privacy at the cost of being filthy rich, i think they’ll be fine. And the amount of bootlicking and you guys are feeling sorry they don’t have privacy, when again, they are two of the most privileged ppl on the planet is kinda crazy.

Simp less pls.

• I think kpop has given you guys brain rot? Idk, but it’s weird the amount of pearl clutching, when especially western celebrities have their lives invaded way more. It’s very common for paparazzi to stay outside homes or at airports.

It’s the downside of their job, you lose your privacy at the cost of being filthy rich, i think they’ll be fine. And the amount of bootlicking and you guys are feeling sorry they don’t have privacy, when again, they are two of the most privileged ppl on the planet is kinda crazy.

Simp less pls.

No need to clutch your pearls bout others clutching their pearls :pepe-pray:

• Nah, as much as I would want that. We all know it’s because they want to divert from another scandal but yeah, dating should not be our business. That employees are willing to leak shit like this is scary. I have seen this with deuxmoi too where people are now leaking the restaurants and places where celebrities eat or hang out with their friends, seriously creepy

Yall really run down this narrative. Clown shit 😭 Imagine saying HYBE and YG would throw V & Jennie under the bus for some bully girl from a rookie GG that hasn't even made them any money yet. Wake up!

• And why would Hybe be using possibly the most popular in the world right now to protect a nobody from a rookie GG?

I'm not saying HYBE uses them but isn't that what scandals usually do? The more famous the people involved, the bigger the scandal. Garam's case shouldn't be underestimated either. It has been on the news and trending in Korea for more than a week. I feel like HYBE's image has been incredibly tarnished.

Also, it didn't seem very convincing to me that not a single picture or video of them was taken when two such famous people like Taehyung and Jennie were walking around the airport or on the plane.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

76fa0d1a541ee3c9e5f2e7690344c232e529b524.jpg27634e6e08e9e78a663615405a6f1facf4313019.jpgb859828b8037d9dc45a952ee4215a1b66092ca37.jpg

• hmmmm...I guess the question is is it wrong and a breach of privacy to reveal something that one saw or heard...

like if i saw let's say Jennie go to my local coffee shop - can I post hey I saw Jennie at my local coffee shop and she ordered XYZ?

let's up this and say I worked at a coffee shop - can I post hey I saw Jennie at my local coffee shop and she ordered XYZ?

what if it was Jennie plus (say Teddy) - can I post I saw Jennie and Teddy at my local coffee shop and they ordered XYZ?

and what if instead of me working at a coffee shop I worked at a hotel or airline or restaurant ???

would any of the above be acceptable or a breach of privacy?

• so now respecting privacy is infantilizing them?

I think the point is there is no expectation of privacy when you go on a public commercial flight together, sit next to each other in business class, or drive a car on a public highway in the middle of the day.

From what i've read, the only information that was revealed about the pair was flight info, the seats they sat in, and the fact that they ordered snacks and extra blankets. No one snapped a pic or video of them doing PDA (if they're actually an item) or eavesdropped on their conversations in order to spread that stuff all over the Internet.

• I'm not saying HYBE uses them but isn't that what scandals usually do? The more famous the people involved, the bigger the scandal. Garam's case shouldn't be underestimated either. It has been on the news and trending in Korea for more than a week. I feel like HYBE's image has been incredibly tarnished.

Also, it didn't seem very convincing to me that not a single picture or video of them was taken when two such famous people like Taehyung and Jennie were walking around the airport or on the plane.

Everyone keeps saying this Gram business is a huge deal and trending, but i have yet to see any actual proof of this. The song just touched #9 on Melon Top 100, with over 231K UL. Their UL counts have been rising steadily throughout the entire scandal, i see no evidence of boycotts or outrage amongst the general public.

This after it made news everywhere last week.

I think this might be part of why Hybe may have decided to stand with Gram, maybe they're assessing the impact of the scandal and finding out that most people dont care.

• Everyone keeps saying this Gram business is a huge deal and trending, but i have yet to see any actual proof of this. The song just touched #9 on Melon Top 100, with over 231K UL. Their UL counts have been rising steadily throughout the entire scandal, i see no evidence of boycotts or outrage amongst the general public.

This after it made news everywhere last week.

I think this might be part of why Hybe may have decided to stand with Gram, maybe they're assessing the impact of the scandal and finding out that most people dont care.

If you really think people don't care, you've watched or read about the wrong scandal. Because people care.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

76fa0d1a541ee3c9e5f2e7690344c232e529b524.jpg27634e6e08e9e78a663615405a6f1facf4313019.jpgb859828b8037d9dc45a952ee4215a1b66092ca37.jpg

Simp less pls.

Our brains broke. Less of an emotional and mental toll to moralise (?) over these photos of kpop stars than over everything falling apart in the past few years.

• I'm glad they are together!!! They are so perfect couple!!! Omg my favorites from both groups haha

Imagine them going together on some awards and red carpet

daaaaamn but this is kpop I ain't seeing that shtt until they are 80 because kpop fans are still crazy toddlers bruh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!