responses to the airplane employee confirming v and jennie

• Nah, as much as I would want that. We all know it’s because they want to divert from another scandal but yeah, dating should not be our business. That employees are willing to leak shit like this is scary. I have seen this with deuxmoi too where people are now leaking the restaurants and places where celebrities eat or hang out with their friends, seriously creepy

I dont believe in the 'divert from garam thing' conspiracy.

• I dont believe in the 'divert from garam thing' conspiracy.

Yeah this really makes no sense at all on any level.

For this to be real, that would mean YG would have to be complicit in this, otherwise they could just deny it like they did with Jisoo and the soccer player.

And why would YG be helping Hybe bury the Gram scandal by using Jennie this way?

And why would Hybe be using possibly the most popular in the world right now to protect a nobody from a rookie GG?

• I'm just wondering whether airline employees have a rule about confidentiality? Just a genuine question since I don't know anyone who works in that line of industry.

I knew they were dating when the pics came out cuz Taehyung and BH didn't say anything about it.

• If this whole thing is true I wanna know how Tae went from being a fan

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

to being a bf

Dude's living the Y/N life

To Pikachu-Senpai, the most loving person on this forum

The one who always supported me and others

I will never forget you

<3 I miss you Pikachu <3

Whenever those days come
    You tell me how precious I am
    All those words you say
    Everything’s alright
    From nobody to somebody
    I become a very special me

You make me feel special

It's only winter here even in June

Snowflakes fall down

And fall apart little by little

I miss you(I miss you)

bogo shipda

BTS Blackpink Twice Sakura

ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2021-06-29T174142.674.gif

• If this whole thing is true I wanna know how Tae went from being a fan

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

to being a bf

Dude's living the Y/N life

I love that video. The POWER OF BOOMBAYAH lol.

• I dont believe in the 'divert from garam thing' conspiracy.

I also want say I dont believe in this dating rumor either.

People can be friends, and the heteronormativity in the kpop fandom annoys me to hell.

If they are dating good for them, but it's very frustrating how a female and male idol get merely spotted together and it's instantly 'OMG THEY ARE DATING' but when a joke is made about a same sex relationship within idols (no, i'm not referring to ships within groups) it's 'dont assume their sexualities'.

Lmao, I see right through you.

• I love that video. The POWER OF BOOMBAYAH lol.

do you know what's even more powerful than the power of boombayah?

The power of Taebooty!

External Content www.youtube.com

Maybe that's his secret? :pepe-devil:

To Pikachu-Senpai, the most loving person on this forum

The one who always supported me and others

I will never forget you

<3 I miss you Pikachu <3

Whenever those days come
    You tell me how precious I am
    All those words you say
    Everything’s alright
    From nobody to somebody
    I become a very special me

You make me feel special

It's only winter here even in June

Snowflakes fall down

And fall apart little by little

I miss you(I miss you)

bogo shipda

BTS Blackpink Twice Sakura

ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2021-06-29T174142.674.gif

• true but I don't think they would risk being in a dating scandal by getting in the same car if they were just friends tbh

• I do agree that it is possible that they're good friends, good enough to travel together whether by car or plane.

Whether they're dating or just friends, maybe they're at the point in their careers where they just dont care anymore. Tae and Jennie are arguably the two most popular idols in the world right now for BGs and GGs respectively, maybe they're just sick of having all that fame, all that money, and not being able to do simple shit like ride in a car together or fly to Jejudo together for fear of the public outcry.

• first of all, i hope they get fired and is banned from the industry because this leak of privacy is just invasive and highly unprofessional.

next of all, they supposedly flew a day before being caught but the "jennie" in the alleged photos have black hair and she's had orange hair for weeks now...so that just means one side is lying.

anyways, this is all becoming creepy and not nearly as amusing as kpop fans want it to be

• Slightly off topic and a general point but that Blind app comes up in a bunch of "scandals" and I feel people always give it too much credence because of the verification aspect.

It's an anonymous app at the end of the day with no accountability, so just because you gave a work email it doesn't suddenly mean you're immune to making things up or are involved at all. How many airlines fly to Jeju in the first place? For all we know it could be some guy or girl working in the back office accounts department for an airline, that may or may not have flown one or both of them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!