[teens stories] SERIOUSLY AT THIS RATE, COULD KIM GARAM BE THE GIRLFRIEND OF A HIGH RANKING STAFF AT HYBE?

• [teens stories] SERIOUSLY AT THIS RATE, COULD KIM GARAM BE THE GIRLFRIEND OF A HIGH RANKING STAFF AT HYBE?

AVvXsEgoUMgEwxn0qAHm5MtzC1pUSPKpMA_NZYfBemkgLI2OWqK1UTK8VUMTrJtdrTWKOcWz6MDPT9zsAjOaqo1kr22XHHwNlxrnXY7xQzfSRURhWiUIz-IqR94TXk5JfCGzJXIOU_0qAGQt5nIB-rJKnvb4WU-ZbUdNJrK6bAvcgoroCpSQwYq7g7s-8nLo=s16000

ㅋㅋ Do you really think that this situation makes any sense right now?

Numerous victims of Garam, including the main victim, gave her the opportunity to gracefully withdraw from the group, by leaking tons of posts exposing her days before her debut in a single day

But right now, Hybe is unable to let her go
    If you calculate the manpower, money, and time used, you will find an amount that Kim Garam alone cannot make up for the money they lost. She's only debuted for 8 days and they're already promoting as 5 people.

Is it worthy to go to this length for a school violence b*tch for those 18 days?

If you type Kim Garam right now, there are a bunch of debates going around against her. If they persist in keeping her and makes her join the group again in the future, their image will become trash. There is no way they will have opportunities to get advertisements or individual promotion and Kim Garam herself will just keep on receiving hate until the end.

I don't know if they're living in a dream, but this isn't good for Kim Garam herself eitherㅋㅋㅋ

It's not like the entertainment industry won't be able to live without Kim Garam's visuals or skills

Either Hybe is trying to bury another issue right now or she's really the girlfriend of some high-rank employee. I can't wrap my head around this situation if it's not one or the other

post response:
    [+557][-8]
    original post: here

1. [+322, -3]
    No but the majority of the public doesn't want her, why are they insisting on keeping her so hard? Isn't the job of a celebrity being someone that the public wants to see so they can receive love?

2. [+294, -3]
    There are way too many theories about herㅋㅋㅋ Rumors of her being a lover, a lost daughter, a doppelganger of someone's first love

3. [+186, -4]
    Does she know something about their weaknesses? Or she's really their wild card?

4. [+101, -1]
    The theory about her knowing Bang Sihyuk's real weight was the funniestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+86, -0]
    Seriously there's nothing else that can explain it unless she's a family member or someone's girlfriend

• As she's a minor we'd better hope not. But I can see how it became a theory when someone with authority over the statements sounds personally outraged that Garam is being bothered with this stuff. Hiatus not for investigation, but to recover from her injured feelings? Super passive aggressive.

• some Knetz might assume that if Bang PD years back had gf which was 25 years younger than him

then it's 'normal' thing in this company to happen

they ain't brainiac's so they usually find something small and try to be detectives

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe HYBE is keeping her because of the publicity it is bringing to the group. Though it's negative publicity, the issue of school bullying is quite relevant and this gets the name mentioned to general public. And they can always drop Garam later anyway.

It's just a cynical take on things.

Either way, the dating thing is ridiculous and inappropriate given her age.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• Number one that's a really insane and disgusting thing to try to speculate about a minor :facepalm: Korea is a really safe space for misogynists

Number two why it's so odd for this people that a company is doing the right thing by protecting their idol ? I can see that people really do think that idols are objects that can be tossed when it has a defect also it's not a first that a company protects their idol Sm did it with Irene and her scandal was huge, JYP didn't with hyunjin so where is the problem.

Also why someone should be punished for life over something they did when they where 12 ??? And she already received her punishment what do people want her to do ?

• I don’t think she comes from some influential family or any of that.

I don’t know if I’m going to explain this well or not, but i believe HYBE is trying to keep their artists personal lives private and don’t feel the need to explain it to the public. What I mean by this is if you look at Western artists, labels never put out statements regarding dating or personal things going on with their artists cause it’s nobodies business. I feel like HYBE is trying to take that route. With that being said, school bullying accusations, especially in South Korea is the last thing a company should stay quiet about.

• what the fuck is this. i don't care if she bullied someone, rumors like this are disgusting and unacceptable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!