Netizens wonder why Jennie is so popular

• Netizens wonder why Jennie is so popular

Why is Jennie so popular?

Why-is-Jennie-so-popular-1.gifWhy-is-Jennie-so-popular-2.gif

People who ask this are weird

1. Of course because she’s Jennie

2. Just because it’s Jennie.. Everything is explained

3. I have no choice but to admit Jennie and Suzy, both are so pretty and charming

4. She’s so pretty and cute, she has it all!

5. The reason she’s so popular = She’s Jennie

6. Pretty, sexy, cute, hot and she has it all ㅜㅜ

7. It was a post about Jennie, but why are you guys suddenly talking about Suzy? It’s not because I don’t like Suzy, but you guys suddenly mentioned Suzy in the comments

8. The reason why Jennie is loved is because she is Jennie

9. Jennie is just another level

10. It’s Jennie… What explanation do you need?

Original post (1)

• Piece of a shit Pann translators at it again. Finding the 1-2 upvote thread from the depth of hell on Kternet to prove how big is Blackpink. The thread is only liked by 26 people, dear God, where are all the other at least 100 upvote threads praising other female idols?

• Piece of a shit Pann translators at it again. Finding the 1-2 upvote thread from the depth of hell on Kternet to prove how big is Blackpink. The thread is only liked by 26 people, dear God, where are all the other at least 100 upvote threads praising other female idols?

:pepewhat: I honestly don't know if you are really this unhinged when it comes to anything blackpink or a mastermind troll

Bro what 😭 why are you so angry?

Are you a Blackpink anti? If so I'd advise probably not going into the members' threads for your own happiness...

• Idc what any of you says, pannchoa, dailynaver have both been exposed of such stuff. Dailynaver admin is openly a blink and all they do is share Garam hate articles all day.

stay mad :hazmat-pepe:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Piece of a shit dreamer user at it again. Finding the 1-2 BLACKPINK thread from the depth of hell on akp to prove how anti BP they are. The thread is liked by people, dear God, where are all the other at least 100 upvote threads praising other female idols? And more importantly, why can't I do threads about others female idols if i care so much?

Anyways, I'll keep bitching about BP while ALWAYS entering BP threads!!!

200 (12).gif

I fixed it for you :danceb:

• Of course none of you gives a fuck until it is your faves whom pann targets next. And they will one day

Its funny how you think pann hasn't hated or still do hate comments against bp or the members but keep living in your sweet bubble where you think only your favs are oppressed

• Its funny how you think pann hasn't hated or still do hate comments against bp or the members but keep living in your sweet bubble where you think only your favs are oppressed

I don't think, I know for sure. BP by far has the most amount of positive articles on pannchoa, even if it is some 13 upvote thread. Recently they seem to be simping for Ive as well. But all other ggs have mostly negative posts.

• I don't think, I know for sure. BP by far has the most amount of positive articles on pannchoa, even if it is some 13 upvote thread. Recently they seem to be simping for Ive as well. But all other ggs have mostly negative posts.

Bp has gotten insane amount of hate from pann folks, the infamous pharmacy's daughters were coined by them if i remember clearly. Not to mention they still hate on Jisoo for the sd gate till this day. There might be positive articles but there have been countless negative ones too. Just like most ggs because pann is infamous for hating on ggs.

• Bp has gotten insane amount of hate from pann folks, the infamous pharmacy's daughters were coined by them if i remember clearly. Not to mention they still hate on Jisoo for the sd gate till this day. There might be positive articles but there have been countless negative ones too. Just like most ggs because pann is infamous for hating on ggs.

Don't even bother with that person lmao short term memory because BP has been through hell with negative comments and made up rumours, ESPECIALLY Jennie.

• I don't think, I know for sure. BP by far has the most amount of positive articles on pannchoa, even if it is some 13 upvote thread. Recently they seem to be simping for Ive as well. But all other ggs have mostly negative posts.

you're mad a group has positive posts about them? what a sad mentality :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Well, you are no better than Pann. You target BP since forever, what makes you think your hate is less hateful? You act like a Pann user when it comes to BP. You are no better :thumbup:

Bro at least I hate one group while BP fans literally hate on all other groups. Go worry about the embarrassing interviews Jennie is giving, something Pann wont post about.

• Bro at least I hate one group while BP fans literally hate on all other groups. Go worry about the embarrassing interviews Jennie is giving, something Pann wont post about.

Wow, you are proud of being an anti.. <X you are no better than others hateful people. Antis like you and the ones you love to point fingers are LOSERS. Do better with your life bc it seems miserable at the moment.

• No hate towards Jennie but I remember clearly the media play around her. Even when she was dating Kai for a short time when the news broke out the comments were filled with "who is that?" etc. and many complained about the media play from before.

Jennie was also media played as Human Gucci before she got the Chanel deal and was suddenly the Human Chanel

• No hate towards Jennie but I remember clearly the media play around her. Even when she was dating Kai for a short time when the news broke out the comments were filled with "who is that?" etc. and many complained about the media play from before.

Jennie was also media played as Human Gucci before she got the Chanel deal and was suddenly the Human Chanel

Was her national hit Solo a media play? Are her brand deals media play? She always on top5 of rankings about popularity in S.K?

People still use media play towards Jennie?

• Wow, you are proud of being an anti.. <X you are no better than others hateful people. Antis like you and the ones you love to point fingers are LOSERS. Do better with your life bc it seems miserable at the moment.

Coming from a blink lmfao Is there any gg yall aint antis of? Name a single one.

What a S grade loser you are :pepe-joy:

says someone who relies on pann praising their faves, the nerve

She's human everything bro, you name the brand she's human that.

• Was her national hit Solo a media play? Are her brand deals media play? She always on top5 of rankings about popularity in S.K?

People still use media play towards Jennie?

Look up articles about her until solo. After that she gained moment but before that there was a lot of media play and a lot of people pointed it out.

She was always popular for her stage presence, her fierce stage stare and rapping skills, but the it girl thing only was really organic from like Solo on. You being popular doesn't 100% have to equal being an it girl. They really tried to make her get a Gucci deal by always putting out articles with human Gucci until the Chanel deal happened. YG is pretty much the only one, who used the "human" early on for anyone.

I mean just look at the boys of kpop. An it boy seems to be Cha Eun Woo and G-Dragon (or maybe was?), but especially Yeonjeon gets now media played as an it boy, when almost everyone seems to agree that there is not really one up until now for the 4th generation. Maybe he will later on be the it boy (since he is already really popular) but it is no secret that companies media play someone from their group and adding fancy titles. Just some companies do it more than others

• Coming from a blink lmfao Is there any gg yall aint antis of? Name a single one.

says someone who relies on pann praising their faves, the nerve

Coming from me, I'm not a cult neither nothing, but seeing your reply i can also see the lack of common sense. I don't even call you an once bc the onces I interact here are all sweet people, you are just an anti.

• Look up articles about her until solo. After that she gained moment but before that there was a lot of media play and a lot of people pointed it out.

She was always popular for her stage presence, her fierce stage stare and rapping skills, but the it girl thing only was really organic from like Solo on. You being popular doesn't 100% have to equal being an it girl. They really tried to make her get a Gucci deal by always putting out articles with human Gucci until the Chanel deal happened. YG is pretty much the only one, who used the "human" early on for anyone.

I mean just look at the boys of kpop. An it boy seems to be Cha Eun Woo and G-Dragon (or maybe was?), but especially Yeonjeon gets now media played as an it boy, when almost everyone seems to agree that there is not really one up until now for the 4th generation. Maybe he will later on be the it boy (since he is already really popular) but it is no secret that companies media play someone from their group and adding fancy titles. Just some companies do it more than others

I understand your point but BP since debut exploded in SK and ww (kpop niche) so the hype was there since the beginning and Jennie was always popular in SK even in her rookie days. She literally trended in all year-end award appearances. Literally, she was always popular and with D4 all girls exploded in popularity surpassing all the others female idols ww so obviously we'll see a difference in popularity from 2018 onwards.

So it isn't about media play, it's just about D4 doing extremely well and getting them at the top of the top.

• Coming from me, I'm not a cult neither nothing, but seeing your reply i can also see the lack of common sense. I don't even call you an once bc the onces I interact here are all sweet people, you are just an anti.

Onces you interact with here are punching bags, who put up with all your BS and treating Twice like a second tier group to BP, of course I'd also be happy to interract with blinks like that.

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!