[theqoo]HYBE is not currently considering replacing Kim Garam or converting LE SSERAFIM into a 5-member group

• HYBE is not currently considering replacing Kim Garam or converting LE SSERAFIM into a 5-member group

HYBE-is-not-currently-considering-replacing-Kim-Garam-or-converting-LE-SSERAFIM-into-a-5-member-group-2.jpg

The music industry sees: HYBE is not currently considering replacing Kim Garam or converting LE SSERAFIM into a 5-member group

1. Well, I thought it was noise marketing, but it’s not…

2. Crazy, I feel sorry for the other Korean members

3. As long as BTS does well, HYBE’s stance doesn’t seem to change….. It’s pathetic that this is the attitude of one of the top K-pop entertainment companies with the highest market capitalization…

4. It really is a trash company

5. They seem to be fighting because they don’t want to deny their choice

6. Anyway, I don’t think I’ll like that group

7. Let’s not spend on that group

8. They don’t care about the group’s image or the rest of the members

9. You guys should boycott this company

10. Hyunjin becomes Garam’s dream and Garam becomes the other bully’s hope…

Original post (1)

• Poor other members. Garam really did do something dirty with hybe ceo. The ceo really don’t kick her out make all of this look weird

Edited once, last by superyeah: Moderator's note: This user has been issued a WP for this post. ().

• Their statement/ attitude sound like they want to fight the public.

That’s good and all but why does the other 5 girls deserve this? Chaewon and Sakura literally came with an established fanbase and Sakura have over 10 years of reputation in Japan for the group to lean on. Yet they all have to battle through this mess for a girl they barely meet a couple months ago? I wonder how they feeling.

• This is gonna be spicy

Hybe is gonna have a hard time trying to convince the public

Their statement/ attitude sound like they want to fight the public.

That’s good and all but why does the other 5 girls deserve this? Chaewon and Sakura literally came with an established fanbase and Sakura have over 10 years of reputation in Japan for the group to lean on. Yet they all have to battle through this mess for a girl they barely meet a couple months ago? I wonder how they feeling.

Can anyone tell me why Hybe would ever listen to crusty Knetz on Qoo or Nate or Pann? The song has done nothing but grow from the very first time the rumors came out to even this past week when all those documents and statements were released and it made front page news.

• Poor other members. Garam really did do something dirty with hybe ceo. The ceo really don’t kick her out make all of this look weird

What are you implying? That a 16 year old girl, putting the bullying scandal on the sidelines for this particular situation, did what with the CEO?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Can anyone tell me why Hybe would ever listen to crusty Knetz on Qoo or Nate or Pann? The song has done nothing but grow from the very first time the rumors came out to even this past week when all those documents and statements were released and it made front page news.

Did u miss the update where it was reported on tv news and get on front page for the society (not entertainment) section?

The scandal get a lot of attention and the department of ministry of education have to step in and confirm the document. I don’t remember the ministry of education ever step in any of the bullying cases before.

• Newsflash:

Hybe hasn't actually said anything more and has not commented on what will happen now that Garam is on hiatus. This headline is based on nothing more than silence. The only statement released with by Daeryun that they are working on this issue with Hybe and will NOT be releasing the document they said they would unless Hybe met their demands. anymore.

If you want to infer that this means that Hybe has confirmed that they are not considering replacing Garam, well... :pepe-shrug:

• Whether this is true or not, their recent behavior makes this believable. What does this girl have that makes them ride so hard for her?

She's not the ace of the group, or the most popular member, or the most skilled on stage or variety. This isn't even intended to hate on her, I'm genuinely wondering.

Is she rich and her parents own shares in the company or something? Why won't hybe just let her go? If this turns out to be true, the other members efforts will go down the drain if ppl choose to boycott.

• Hybe did Garam very dirty when they refused to settle this issue privately behind closed doors early on. This could have been like several other bullying scandals where the idol strikes a deal with the victim and issues a public apology then go back to doing their job after a short hiatus.

Garam was already punished in school and if the victim's law firm is to be believed, all the victim wanted was an apology. So it's not fair for Garam to lose her job and dreams over this. But hybe turned this into a circus that will probably follow her for the rest of her life and reduce her chances of resuming her idol career. The least they can do is stand by her after all the damage they caused.

• Did u miss the update where it was reported on tv news and get on front page for the society (not entertainment) section?

The scandal get a lot of attention and the department of ministry of education have to step in and confirm the document. I don’t remember the ministry of education ever step in any of the bullying cases before.

So what? You're making my point for me lol. It's actually GOOD that the GP now knows about this issue.

The song has continued to rise despite all this media attention. Hybe can do whatever it wants as long as the actual GP doesnt rise up against them. I'm not talking about a few crusty Knetz on Qoo or Pann or Nate or all those irrelevant sites, nobody cares what they think.

If the girls continue to book promotional activities, if the song continues to chart well, if there are no boycotts by the GP, then what?

• Why are you guys not happy that a company isn't throwing out their idol like some disposable trash ? All of you flipped when cube decide to let go Soojin and called them the worst company and now when a company does they right thing and stand up for their idol you're suddenly mad ???? What a bunch of hypocrites

ShufenShufen

Edited once, last by nana18 ().

• Did u miss the update where it was reported on tv news and get on front page for the society (not entertainment) section?

It's not the first scandal by an idol that makes it to the news

• Seems like the title is clickbait, and they haven't announced anything new, but seeing their behavior this story could be correct

So what? You're making my point for me lol. It's actually GOOD that the GP now knows about this issue.

The song has continued to rise despite all this media attention. Hybe can do whatever it wants as long as the actual GP doesnt rise up against them. I'm not talking about a few crusty Knetz on Qoo or Pann or Nate or all those irrelevant sites, nobody cares what they think.

If the girls continue to book promotional activities, if the song continues to chart well, if there are no boycotts by the GP, then what?

Aren't you the one who was saying stuff like only the IZ*ONE members matter and didn't bother learning the others names, calling them by descriptions like ballet girl? Did you turn suddenly into a fan of all 6?

Only one member is part of this issue, and I agree that all the media talk can make people curious to check out the song, but this has become bigger and bigger, even the Naver news section is posting about it and people who are generally not interested in idol news are commenting negatively, HYBE's image is getting worse and worse, which might jeopardize not only this group but things like the BTS military exemption that they have been hoping to get

Edited once, last by vicll ().

• I can see it, maybe that's why I warmed up to the group quickly. <3 Their Bsides are nice too. :thumbup:

• Normal and sane company will need time to make decision. They don’t jump whenever the public speaks because at times “the public” are just paid internet trolls that say something like “let’s not buy”, “let’s drop this group”, “this is the worst company ever” etc and others will jump in the bandwagon and agree. It’s basic smear campaign 101. Give them time. With enough evidence and complete report, I’m sure they will make a statement or do something. Even statement like “Garam did something to the CEO” is suggestive and want others to think there’s something fishy going on.

• The scandal get a lot of attention and the department of ministry of education have to step in and confirm the document. I don’t remember the ministry of education ever step in any of the bullying cases before.

Lets make one thing clear. No, department of ministry of education didn't HAVE TO step in. They were simply requested to confirm the validity of document which they did. While they also mentioned that the levels might vary depending on schools.

• Can anyone tell me why Hybe would ever listen to crusty Knetz on Qoo or Nate or Pann? The song has done nothing but grow from the very first time the rumors came out to even this past week when all those documents and statements were released and it made front page news.

No brand is gonna touch her or this group with the bully image they have going on if nothing is settled

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• icy tell me you didnt copy and paste this from the pannchoa site comment section :pepe-just-smile:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• These theories about Garam being a Ceo daughter or Chaebol are hilarious plus the insulting remarks about her not being a visual or good member are pathetic. What's the point of being signed to a company with a whole legal team if the company doesn't use it and drops you the moment a scandal hits. HYBE isn't riding hard for this girl their doing the bare minimum as her representative.

• Hybe's fate in their fandom must be of astronomical levels, I can't even imagine the pressure and the judgement that Garam is constantly going to be subjected to from the public and not only. She's either super mentally strong or doesn't have a say in any of this. Business wise, I can't see any brand wanting to associate with them for a while, so I don't know how will this play out in the long run...

• You guys realize that nothing about this is official and that this can easily be fake news right?

Also im not exactly on Garam's side but its funny that people are criticizing HYBE for doing what every company should be doing: protecting their idols. HOW they're doing it is open to criticism. But the fact that they're doing it shouldn't be.

• These theories about Garam being a Ceo daughter or Chaebol are hilarious plus the insulting remarks about her not being a visual or good member are pathetic. What's the point of being signed to a company with a whole legal team if the company doesn't use it and drops you the moment a scandal hits. HYBE isn't riding hard for this girl their doing the bare minimum as her representative.

exactly :pepefacepalm: idk why people are so mad

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!