[enter-talk] IF JENNIE EVER DATED V FOR REAL, THE SEA FANS WILL GO CRAZY ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• [enter-talk] IF JENNIE EVER DATED V FOR REAL, THE SEA FANS WILL GO CRAZY ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

AVvXsEhR9Z4qF9gMI4w-XTfshtraBOnAPpSLugZZOmom8ey9tf8m4qpWMLDNTBZR6_7xLVhCfOUXv712FNTwZS_cnpkGXCl1FB0hkdKk-dbok7Kx9uB1ct29tH1VEr4SGmKWl-lEBu3IxxE0SrhgDbMxPzpxjNsOgKGeTmg4cdcqcVnleN5xQL3oMYkbxU7r=s16000

AVvXsEhEFdFXFlK1Ih2vdfkebGBl4EPtBy8htmKSg4h42dAkSlnjIiYsdjFJhhhTLzh7z-UoRHcFgew36ru-ubgUZpbElCmn9-XVyQ5KDmBaAznJ9TjDV1EBI-dUIwWwgaQOLOZLX-mw0MjvaThYm1c2bqcyvllCuKNT8nOWNOtwMS-g3KToAj1MysYcjPTO=s16000

AVvXsEgDzhplTk5l5NRBcICzCgSeGkq-sFt91agFZBuwkCT992FZh_AEu6VOX9jXDBhXmxQAhFQGfGwGIcqJv_kufqba5-Yc93rwFJvW6_25akuwr9SuOzEFkfqMnfGyIu1ITChpU-lnp09-Bsg7worBMcoB6_wKF-VPY4Ow4rOw-kVoXbBVp5T3c94m5l5T=s16000

AVvXsEgjCUx5k2sMtzjW60SCyM-zKO_Eb3qhzd-BlPArHnplJBSzEMFLE-nqDpg4GSLjf81uH4YJSYx8pdrFfuL5vcs9v2dpIOmEg2YWyzLKSYQbOgtOgBl4FiihJLk8v-bJabhXY6kjhpVS44AywUYRnZ0sTSOWHKHf8Ojl8laCph1taWsP-ZUFlu2qWISP=s16000

Southeast Asian Lisa fans always project themselves onto Lisa
    Everyday, they make YouTube videos of BTS Jungkook or V and Lisa and these have over 10 million views.
    They're going around spreading rumors that they're dating
    But turns out, Jennie is the one dating themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Lisa's SEA fans feel the most inferiority complex towards Jennie, what will they doㅜ
    Those SEA women are about to explode with rage

post response:
    [+607][-41]
    original post: here

1. [+198, -6]
    'Part' of Lisa's SEA fans are so weird. They act like victims from the other Korean members and leave hate comments deluding themselves that Lisa is getting bullied. They collect every Korean netizen's comment to claim that Lisa is getting discriminated against. They create a public opinion that we hate Lisa but in reality, they're the ones cyberbullying the members

2. [+152, -21]
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ SEA b*tches make videos as if V and Jungkook are head over heals for Lisa but in reality, they don't give a sh*t about themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+111, -17]
    I don't have any ill feelings about Lisa and I don't care about her, but at this rate, I pity Lisa because of her international fans. She gets sworn at everyday because of them...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And this post is way too hateful no? They don't only do this with Lisa..ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+56, -2]
    I'm not a fan of either but why are they pushing it so much?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ SEA fans get jealous so easily, they always spread rumors about Korean women getting surgery and they're the most hardworking... I can't understand why they feel so inferior only towards me. They don't dare talk like that towards Chinese or Japanese celebrities

5. [+49, -0]
    Those SEA f*ckers go around acting like that but pretend they've never tormented any of the BP Korean membersㅋㅋㅋㅋ Rose was late on congratulating Lisa for her birthday and they started calling her a fake friend and sending her vomiting emoticon
    AVvXsEgnFwqxWla4d-K5d5h2zw_iOgQl_41tOK95d4dPQJy9jzhUSU173gWVYeTi_1wSNT8mVJoymiN8N4hX5EHbljT3Jok7gxcwXgH2SWjTmCbmMD2_ge08Ax4VNCWeyyy4kg-0qIuIU44KY_zVjoyIbHPR4ke_c471ooockzWYf2mnOK90osJyKwo11tE9=s16000

• They act like victims from the other Korean members and leave hate comments deluding themselves that Lisa is getting bullied. They collect every Korean netizen's comment to claim that Lisa is getting discriminated against. They create a public opinion that we hate Lisa but in reality, they're the ones cyberbullying the members

Remember me someone on akpop :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• Here they go again with the racism. Not to mention that they say they have no problem with Lisa, but by throwing around these racist insults, it's affecting her too because she's a South East Asian.

How the hell did they even bring up her name in this situation when it has nothing to do with her?

• I want them to come out public dating just so I can enjoy the salty tears of butthurt fans girls 😂 and fanboys of. Both bts and black pink ahh the QQing would be hilarious 🤣

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!