[pannchoa] GD DELETING PICTURES FROM HIS PRIVATE INSTA

• [enter-talk] GD DELETING PICTURES FROM HIS PRIVATE INSTAGRAM IN REAL TIME
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

[enter-talk] GD DELETING PICTURES FROM HIS PRIVATE INSTAGRAM IN REAL TIME

bypannchoaMay 23, 2022
    AVvXsEjlzFn01soNWH2CxigP_gc7NvUT-DVDlxhKDM4JfhzQQ8ed-02n-JKDWhTi8AUqGvXlih9PPxLClvEdYyxInKdlwdgCLo_k1HuTcOSBb56NCXgyUO9lP6vH_kBwx8Of3FemJms1ZRoY4Tv3nRdRJGUxb6OMSJIjnRR2AuiEnhyxwZNnXoACyTTci-sG=s16000

AVvXsEircm5Wu9JHXzQatVB3ZWsPe6uEvnk2iGCbEPnBXtwUFboQJlng1lVn5_C_8Elf89Bj1-7nmXR64Wp54riyv8FTbpsPXgM595rY6R2oXLowPcf-aK-Vls8WC78H2Bl9A7XkheH28bagF1p-AKGbtRHjoE6PbZH35C8tZ_M6gn3MGe-0a5_UABS7fWMc=s16000

AVvXsEirKdmWsWP9vTBkmzbgwUyTagMW8dwKay1v16bgUciUNIe7jMLBqyeDOts3oku-MgzE1uIYVWTFV8B8H56SFO9_jRGqiRDPkGFzz7NtleJ3hmftmclV2ycKFgpKbkGVz_RBvkKkYTACxlxGyDEC3bb8Kx_csaKFVqa3qsxQq_r-bxxb0h-sEaXZtY0O=s16000

He's currently deleting them

It really feels like they had a bad break up, he unfollowed her official and private IGs
    GD's noona also unfollowed Jennie

post response:
    [+237][-11]

original post: here

1. [+149, -3]
    But whether you break up cleanly or badly, you always remove all the lovestagram you did no? Can you guys really say that this is the proof that Jennie cheated?

2. [+141, -9]
    It's not like GD wrote lyrics about his break up or anything, he just unfollowed her on his IG and people are already claiming Jennie cheated and whatnot. It's so funny how you guys are writing your own novels from itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+119, -0]
    Imagine how sad Pann girls are that they come all the way here to vent their jealousy about Jennie. Meanwhile she's meeting all the top male idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+74, -9]
    Looks like he did lots of lovestagram

5. [+72, -31]
    GD is still following Kiko and Komatsu Nana but Jennie is the only one he unfollowed... I don't think he's just removing all of them, rather, he's archiving them

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• So no one knows what actually happens on his private insta? I don't know why I but I thought it was only a secret account and not a private one. I didn't know you could check a private accounts follows. How do people even discover these accounts.

• So no one knows what actually happens on his private insta? I don't know why I but I thought it was only a secret account and not a private one. I didn't know you could check a private accounts follows. How do people even discover these accounts.

his private account got hacked back in 2016 which is how people know this is his insta

[Pann] Fans prove some of GD's leaked photos were photoshopped
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I personally think he has been going through something for a while ( not necessary related to jennie ) since I don't think they were a thing tbh and he never unfollowed the people he was rumored to be dating in the past, but it probably has to do with the amount of hate he has been getting a lot of hate on social media since the rumors started, so maybe that's what is affecting him. I see people tying to body shame him or come for his looks that's probably taking a toll on him.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!