If a super couple actually came out from two really popular groups, would that help normalize idols dating?

• or would it just be chaos and fan wars?

i think it'd be so bad because i remember baekyeon not going so well because it happened at the beginning of exo's peak and at snsd's peak, to the extent that it increased the hate both idols got and still get to like 100x more. both automatically became the most hated in their groups. so the more popular they are, the more haters they have/attract and therefore, the bigger the problem it'll be.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i think it'd be so bad because i remember baekyeon not going so well because it happened at the beginning of exo's peak and at snsd's peak, to the extent that it increased the hate both idols got and still get to like 100x more. both automatically became the most hated in their groups. so the more popular they are, the more haters they have/attract and therefore, the bigger the problem it'll be.

Taeyeon was also older than baekhyun so i feel the backlash was even more severe. It can't really be applied to other situations cuz since then we haven't had such dynamics all that often. We had it with Edawn and Hyuna and there shit hit the fan.

Recently dating scandals esp from big3 companies have all been civil with nothing major happening.

It all depends on whether fans feel they are "suited". Rather than just "dating"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by sonemariam ().

• Taeyeon was also older than baekhyun so i feel the backlash was even more severe. It can't really be applied to other situations cuz since then we haven't had such dynamics.

Recently dating scandals esp from big3 companies have all been civil with nothing major happening.

i think the age thing was just a perfect excuse to hate on them. but, the fact that both were super huge and taeyeon was about 7 years old in the system why baekhyun was barely 2 years sparked more rage from haters than anything.

• nice try. Like i said dating scandals have been a non issue for many years now. This will be jennie's third and she was fine for the first two and will be fine for this too.

Nice try for what? I'm just saying what happend with them, in not trying to catch you out. You trying to dissmiss all the hate Taeyeon got by exols or something?

With Jennie. Kai isn't near as popular as her so less fan war, GD doesn't have an idol image so he can don anything without prior starting trouble with him. This time with V he has the popularity and idol image so this could potentially get hairy.

• I think a lot of bans are more due to company’s restrictions than fans. I think that more idols and popular idols dating publicly would help tremendously and also if idols talk more about their dating life and private life instead of prevailing this weird image (single until 40 image)

• this was a lot of words just for you to say you want to see BTS date

giphy.gif

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• No. Hyuna and Dawn happened and I think they are very well liked by public. Still, dating scandals aren't easily accepted. I think it's because fandoms remains closed to the idea especially is the idols belong to what they deem as "rival group."

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!