Kpop Megachurch Guild

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

aliye12:pepe-sad:

This song is so beautiful :pepe-sad:

THEY SAY THE FACE COMPLETES THE LOOK

be246939c5806cfc7f190020bd3e062677056386.gifv6ca14c5477318847b333ec4ed818b3a223e18b03.gifv

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For you Hanbin fans if there is any.

be246939c5806cfc7f190020bd3e062677056386.gifv6ca14c5477318847b333ec4ed818b3a223e18b03.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

aliye12:pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be

Great songs :pepelove1:

• This song is so beautiful :pepe-sad:

This song is just... It makes me cry ;(

For you Hanbin fans if there is any.

Not a fan, but a casual supporter, so I'll check it out!

Ooooh the MV is out, gotta check that out too!

It's apparent I don't have much to do this week :eyes:

• It's so sad but beautiful ;(

I am not a stan of Hanbin but I will support him.

Yes it's out and I like it but I'm more interested in the performances the choreo look good.

We all have the I don't have anything to do periods :-D

• Yes, one of the superior Bts songs for me, I saw videos of live performances and it's even more beautiful live.

Same with me, I'll also support Hanbin, it's sad what happened, since they seemed such a close knitted group and he's super talented. It also makes me happy Ikon is regaining a bit of hype now because of Kingdom, even though it must be super tough on them.

My thoughts exactly, choreo for Fever is looking good, are they going to promote it?

• Yes, one of the superior Bts songs for me, I saw videos of live performances and it's even more beautiful live.

Same with me, I'll also support Hanbin, it's sad what happened, since they seemed such a close knitted group and he's super talented. It also makes me happy Ikon is regaining a bit of hype now because of Kingdom, even though it must be super tough on them.

My thoughts exactly, choreo for Fever is looking good, are they going to promote it?

Yes amazing live as well such a simple yet powerful performance :borahae:

I feel bad for him like he did not deserved to be ditched like that imo.

They did promote like the other songs they have a MV for so I guess they will not sure.

• Yes amazing live as well such a simple yet powerful performance :borahae:

I feel bad for him like he did not deserved to be ditched like that imo.

They did promote like the other songs they have a MV for so I guess they will not sure.

True :borahae:I think simple can be even more powerful

Same for me, I feel bad for him and for Ikon, like he was an important part, the group evolved around him and he was treated like that over something like that...

Of course it'll be smart if they promote another song.

Btw are BTS are promoting this time?

• Yeah it was a d... move imo but I hope he will do great as an solo artist.

I do hope they promote Fever because it's a fan favorite so stupid if they don't.

I think it will be dynamite style promotions haven't heard anything else.

• External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

im barking for this to happen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!