Kpop Megachurch Guild

• I got permission to promote BTS so here I am promoting the Kim Line.

original.gif

012affb8173fbe085124929ad80c0e0c.jpg

Of course, we are all promoting our faves and it's nice to see some BTS here!

Don't have to promote them to me, I already know a lot about them and like them a lot :pepe-peek:

But you're welcome to promote their comeback and everything that comes with it here! It would be easier to keep up with new content if someone posted about it in the guild :D

I always loved their music and I used to follow all of their content haha, now I can barely follow my faves, so I'm way behind BTS stuff, but I do still watch interviews and some things when I can.

• I am as someone following mostly BTS content is way behind so I am not surprised you're too :-D

THEY SAY THE FACE COMPLETES THE LOOK

be246939c5806cfc7f190020bd3e062677056386.gifv6ca14c5477318847b333ec4ed818b3a223e18b03.gifv

• there were so many great comebacks this and last week.

We still have some time left till the song comes out

(Wow i sound bitter)

• Whaaat, I didn't know concept clips existed! Woow, it looks super cool! I'm always excited when a group I like is making a comeback, but this seems so different from everything. It's so different and mysterious but at the same time still so them.

I'm cuper curious what it'll be like and honestly it'll surely be HUGE. Even though sometimes it seems like how can they be even bigger, but there is no limit, they actually will get even bigger.

• there were so many great comebacks this and last week.

We still have some time left till the song comes out

(Wow i sound bitter)

You can promote them I guess I don't really follow many groups besides BTS. Enhypen is releasing a MV for their song Fever.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

be246939c5806cfc7f190020bd3e062677056386.gifv6ca14c5477318847b333ec4ed818b3a223e18b03.gifv

• Whaaat, I didn't know concept clips existed! Woow, it looks super cool! I'm always excited when a group I like is making a comeback, but this seems so different from everything. It's so different and mysterious but at the same time still so them.

I'm cuper curious what it'll be like and honestly it'll surely be HUGE. Even though sometimes it seems like how can they be even bigger, but there is no limit, they actually will get even bigger.

Yes and because everything is so different from each other I can't really get an idea of how the song will be like I get every vibe from it :-D We will be getting a MV teaser today that will hopefully give Us an idea I hope :clown:

• Yes and because everything is so different from each other I can't really get an idea of how the song will be like I get every vibe from it :-D We will be getting a MV teaser today that will hopefully give Us an idea I hope :clown:

I think it's going to have a ut of a funky feel, like something with strong rhythm?

You can promote them I guess I don't really follow many groups besides BTS. Enhypen is releasing a MV for their song Fever.

For Enhypen, I checked them out, but their songs are not really my cup of tea, I was surprised to see how popular they seem to be!

Also yup, this guild is a mix of everything + it's super chill (even though kids do get crazy a bit sometimes hahaha, but there is never like fanwars or bashing groups etc, but like 'cultural exchange' of opinions and random conversations, kpop or not kpop haha)

• cool cool i gave it listen and it wasn't for me

try this then

SUNGCHAN || NCT | Nct, Nct dream, Nct 127SUNGCHAN || NCT | Nct, Amreading, WattpadSUNGCHAN || NCT | Nct, Nct dream, Lucas

𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝟡𝟘'𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

• try this then

Yes, I like this song (as I told you! before hehe), but Hot Sauce wasn't for me either.

• try this then

give me a bit i'm on my phone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!