Kpop Megachurch Guild

• i think when people say a group can't sing they really mean

i don't like their songs or their voice and it becones they can't sing...

That is true when they are saying a whole group can't sing but we were talking about the BTS rapline and how they can actually sing well but people say they can't because they are rappers....

• That is true when they are saying a whole group can't sing but we were talking about the BTS rapline and how they can actually sing well but people say they can't because they are rappers....

well some are obviously antis but maybe a lot just use the wrong term instead of i don't like their singing to they can't sing...

• well some are obviously antis but maybe a lot just use the wrong term instead of i don't like their singing to they can't sing...

Yeah, I mean, they are rappers for a reason, their vocal talents aren't near the actual vocal's talents but they can sing. And I get why some don't like their singing, I only like it cuz I love them and not because it's awesome, although sometimes it is

• Yeah, I mean, they are rappers for a reason, their vocal talents aren't near the actual vocal's talents but they can sing. And I get why some don't like their singing, I only like it cuz I love them and not because it's awesome, although sometimes it is

what's your fav BTS song my friend?

• have you like listened to their entire discography...

someone told me it was like >150 (group korean songs) not including mixtapes and solo stuff nor the Japanese stuff

I've heard all the Korean, English and Japanese original songs. I don't have any Japanese versions of korean songs, I don't like versions of songs in another language

I don't have all their songs on my playlist but I like them all, the ones I don't have are not there because they didn't stand out to me but I don't dislike any BTS songs

• I've heard all the Korean, English and Japanese original songs. I don't have any Japanese versions of korean songs, I don't like versions of songs in another language

I don't have all their songs on my playlist but I like them all, the ones I don't have are not there because they didn't stand out to me but I don't dislike any BTS songs

well after I'm done with NCT I'm off to the BTS guild and listening to BTS' discography lol

• Anything for Exo, TXT or Skz?

yeap lots of songs ended up in my playlist...

here's a few of my favourites...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wow good ones!

Hey, do you know BTS member's names? Do you learn people's names before you dive into their music or the other way around?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!