RANKING ALL TXT SONGS!!!

• Yes I am calling a thread of me ranking TXT songs an event. I will be posting the songs in order of least favorite to favorite! Feel free to leave your commentary as I drop the results.

:pepe_akorns:

Stream while you're here!

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-dj:

• 40. Drama

I think I'm like the only MOA not into this song. It's not terrible but I don't go out of my way to listen to it

:wellr:

• 39. Our Summer

I know a lot of y'all are obsessed with this one but I never understood why it got so much love...not skip worthy tho if that helps

:pepeflushed:

• 38. 0x1=LOVESONG (emocore remix)

It's not bad but we didn't need it lol

:pepe-spray:

• 37. Anti-Romantic

Crazy how viral this song was....I find it a bit overrated. It was famous as soon as the Freeze album preview came out. :woow:

• 36. Eternally

This would actually be one of my top TXT songs if it stayed a ballad....iconic 19 min MV too! Not a fan of the drastic beat switch but the soft parts are sooooo good.

:pepe-puddle:

• 757B3AA4-CDF9-45C9-A9F7-A31EB5DE2BD2.png

I’m gonna beat you up for this one. Just so you know.

:pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk:

• 35. Nap of a star

It hurts to put this so low...

:pepe-in-bed:

• :pepe-tea:

Agree.

• 34. Can't We Just Leave The Monster Alive?

Sorry you have to rank so low ;(

It's really gonna start getting tough now... oof

• Geez. I know some of the song you ranked higher so I disagree. But it’s your list not mine.

:pepe-shrug:

• :pepe-tea:

Agree.

External Content www.youtube.com

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• 33. Ice Cream

I actually think Ice Cream is a bop unlike most :mad:

Yeah. I would totally switch this with CWJLTMA.

:beehaw:

• 32. Poppin' Star

This ranking is painful

:hazmat-pepe:

• 31. Wishlist

I hate it here...this really deserves to be higher but there's no room

:pepe-sad:

• 30. 0x1=LOVESONG

Oh man I know I am getting flamed for this one...

:pepe-peek:

• 1A194C7D-7579-4B52-921A-D112A9C461B0.png

• 29. We Lost The Summer

Sigh...

:pepe-clown-walk:

• 28. 20cm

Sorry bud Haolat ;(

• 28. 20cm

Sorry bud Haolat ;(

08993F51-C938-4F0B-809B-5751B7D1A6C4.gif

• 26. MOA Diary

I love this song so much

:pepe-comfy:

• 25. Can't You See Me?

Stream this bop!

:pepe-grooving:

• 24. Trust Fund Baby

I realllllly hate it here

:pepe-just-smile:

• 23. No Rules

Ughhhhhh I wish this could be higher

:pepefacepalm:

• 22. Run Away

Oof I know y'all gonna be mad at this...

:pepe-shoooketh:

• This thread contains 145 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!