[MEGATHREAD] GARAM'S SCANDAL: Facts and updates in OP. Post here.

• ehhh this chick sound like somebody that had mutual beef vs getting bullied... it's giving mean girl vibes like.... :huuh:

What a hot mess. I doubt source/hybe will kick the girl out so they better start making some better statements otherwise the other girls gonna get dragged down:eyes:

PR team looks incompetent

• ehhh this chick sound like somebody that had mutual beef vs getting bullied... it's giving mean girl vibes like.... :huuh:

What a hot mess. I doubt source/hybe will kick the girl out so they better start making some better statements otherwise the other girls gonna get dragged down:eyes:

PR team looks incompetent

Understatement of the year.

Their PR and Legal teams are pretty much incompetent morons.

I would fire them all if this was my business.

• :pepe-life-support:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG Dancing GIF by The Cheat | Gfycat

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel:

• honestly, as mentioned above this is the same energy above as those who posted everything online without the op's consent

third party stuff, this gal ain't a victim, it's still just one girl who has come forward and requested the truth to come out and for the documents to clearly state as such. So nothing in the past gets skewed or looked over, that she indeed was tormented by Garam.

I ain't for classmates who can't even call the victim a close friend getting hyped to beat her ass over stuff.

Wild eyes, all of your existence. Girl, you're my favorite.

c2f9578a27ce84a168540e589c6a4655eff8ea69.gifv IgLYa8D.gif f2a0b3c0f9bb209d7d4efdab62c3d908172fd9e2.gifv

• :pepe-life-support:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This tweet is like a fine wine. I’m on like my fourth read and it gets better every time.

• I’m confused why she’s threatening to beat her ass now, but not then when the situation was actually happening? :/

I mean......

She was bullied...

If she could stand up to herself back then, she wouldn't have been bullied...

However it seems that now she has other people that have spoken up, now she feels empowered

A person may feel weak as an Individual but when they realise they are not alone then it's a chance to have courage

• i sincerely hope this isn't actually the victim, because if this situation ends up in an actual court of law, this will most certainly be brought up.

edit: ah, so it isn't the victim. i was gonna say it doesn't sound like it would be after everything i read. even if it isn't the victim and rather someone close to her, this can most certainly be used as evidence of harassment etc. i get emotions are running high but this probably was not the smartest move, you threatened physical harm on a public platform- regardless of what happened in the past, that's still not okay. i don't feel bad for garam though, this is ridiculous.

sabotage the things you love the most, camouflage so you can feed the lie that you're composed

this is the voice in your head that says

"You do not want this"

this is the ache that says

"You do not want him"

this is the glimmer of light that you're keeping aIive when you tell yourself

"Bet I could fuck him"

Why do you need love so badly?

Edited once, last by FeLiNa ().

• i sincerely hope this isn't actually the victim, because if this situation ends up in an actual court of law, this will most certainly be brought up.

It isn't, the actual victim is going about this very well. She stated clearly what she wants. Hopefully, she gets just that.

Wild eyes, all of your existence. Girl, you're my favorite.

c2f9578a27ce84a168540e589c6a4655eff8ea69.gifv IgLYa8D.gif f2a0b3c0f9bb209d7d4efdab62c3d908172fd9e2.gifv

• honestly, as mentioned above this is the same energy above as those who posted everything online without the op's consent

The victim has said she didn't want this made public. The victim didn't even post anything and only after Hybe released their incorrect statement that led to her being harassed did she react. And she only privately asked for an apology and for them to retract the statement since it was causing people to believe she had released the info.

I very much doubt this "friend" has the victim's best interests at heart.

I've changed the OP to reflect the the message was written by a "friend" of the victim - as is stated in the message

• It sounds like there were a group of bullies that pissed everyone off but targeted some people like the victim more. This is not the victim we have been reading about. This is just a supposed classmate.

It isn't, the actual victim is going about this very well. She stated clearly what she wants. Hopefully, she gets just that.

edited my original statement. thanks for clarifying.

sabotage the things you love the most, camouflage so you can feed the lie that you're composed

this is the voice in your head that says

"You do not want this"

this is the ache that says

"You do not want him"

this is the glimmer of light that you're keeping aIive when you tell yourself

"Bet I could fuck him"

Why do you need love so badly?

• I have a theory about all this from what I have lurked on (which hasn't been everything cause I really don't be having the time) so I ain't claiming to be any expert or anything...

I'm not thinking this is straight up garam being a psycho bully. I bet she was in a group of lil buttholes that stirred up crap and caused trouble and they either had beef with another group or had beef amongst themselves... prolly fought each other a bunch verbally, physically whatever. She ditches that crowd when she becomes a trainee but the beef never really died so now they are like this lil b tormented me I wanna take her down.

Obviously this is just fanfiction but I don't think it's too outrageous tbh... PR team flopped big time calling Garam a victim cause I bet she prolly did fight some chicks and was a troublemaker at one point. Again I don't have even half the details but just trying to be my own Nancy Drew you know.

:pepe-magnify:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!