One of the skeevier aspects about the GD X Jennie thing

• Why would Jennie's managers, whose job is just to get idols through their work activities, help GD get some?

Imagine if you found out the managers at your job were wasting company time to set up the senior executive with the hot young coworker. Like, is this a place of fucking business or what

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• godkingteshub

Changed the title of the thread from “One of the skeevier thing about the GD X Jennie thing” to “One of the skeevier aspects about the GD X Jennie thing”.
  • ok anyways

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why would Jennie's managers, whose job is just to get idols through their work activities, help GD get some?

Imagine if you found out the managers at your job were wasting company time to set up the senior executive with the hot young coworker. Like, is this a place of fucking business or what

External Content twitter.com

Weren't you crying about Soojin situation being so chaotic, but now you are just being an ass to a scandal that it doesn't involve your fave? Pathetic

• they are employers of the company, not their buddies helping them play hooky so they could date

they can do that on their own personal time

well I'm certainly not aware of the exact duties of an idol manager so someone else can provide that information

• Bro it probably means to help keep their private life private.

That’s probably one of the duties of the manager lol.

You seem confused OP. Yes this is LITERALLY the mangers job. Lol.

Managers in Kpop are more like what personal assistants are in the US. They manage schedules, get them food/coffee, get their laundry, personal shoppers, book accommodations.

The ones who manage actual business deals, endorsements, negotiate contracts etc. are higher up in YG and don't do the menial day-to-day tasks.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Managers in Kpop are more like personal assistants are in the US. They manage schedules, get them food/coffee, book accommodations.

The ones who manage actual business deals, endorsements, negotiate contracts etc. are higher up in YG and don't do the menial day-to-day tasks.

Oh I didn’t see who made the post. This one is a troll they only know how to lie and most of their posts are lies or embarrassingly wrong info lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!