So Soojin really was innocent?

• TW// Suicide, assault, starving oneself, and just overall mentions of violence

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I read the entire thing... revisiting the situation after the fact is wild, really gives you a totally different perspective. I used to believe Soojin was guilty but this is very disturbing.

Approved the thread.
  • it's so sad what happened to her she deserves better ;(

• I dont feel sorry about her, truth is that no one knows what happened but the parties involved, its just stupid to talk about what ifs.

• Honestly, she dug her own grave when she did that call out and said she'd quit

It was badly handled from the beginning and almost instantly turned knets/k-public against her and nothing was done to correct that

• We can't really know for sure but it's certain there was more than meets the eye in her case. People didn't bother with the overflow of information though, they just settled for the big headliners and entered mob mode like an army of ants.

• She spoke straight up and took a stand for herself which misogynistic koreans couldn't tolerate and witch hunted her. Cube dropped her to cut their losses because they are a small company with very low influence in the industry, if soojin was from a big 4 company she would still be fine.

• Guys pls read the OP tweet I put it there for a reason, I know it's long but that's what happens in these situations. These empty "we don't know" replies is not what this thread was made for. It was made for actual discussion (keyword on: discussion. arguments, attacking other users, and being stuck to one side only and keeping a closed mind =/= discussion)

• Stans will always put together a good defense argument. Go and read some "Seungri is innocent" and "Lucas is innocent" threads, they'll convince you too.

• Soojin really did dig her own grave saying she would leave the group if found guilty. Cube couldn't have handled the situation any other way that would have resulted in a different outcome.

The police never provided any evidence proving whether she was guilty or not guilty.

• Soojin really did dig her own grave saying she would leave the group if found guilty. Cube couldn't have handled the situation any other way that would have resulted in a different outcome.

The police never provided any evidence proving whether she was guilty or not guilty.

Sure, I'm sure Soojin planned that whole statement. Don't be a fool. Everything you don't know about the whole saga will dwarf everything you think you know.

• I honestly believe she was innocent.

Her statement she wrote seemed personal and detailed, probably the only time an idol has written a sincere response to a controversy.

• You guys literally don't know anything about what happened. You don't know her personally, you don't know how she was like at school, you don't know her relationship with others, you don't know what kind of person she used to hang out with, you don't know how the actress was like, you don't know what the actress went through, you don't know what their relationship was like, you don't know which proofs police had, you don't know what Cube and Soojin discussed.

EVERYTHING about this case is she said/they said including that twitter thread posted in op.

Why is everyone so sure that she is either a 100% bully or 100% innocent victim? What proof do you guys have?

The most fishy about the whole thing is how they decided to expose her 1 day after she was picked as a brand muse, but she wouldn't been kicked out of the group if it could have been solved another way.

It's crazy how easily kpop fans believe someone is innocent or guilty when they have no reliable proof anywhere. It's a schrodinger's cat situation over and over.

Also, it's funny how you guys think a 16 year old g idle stan have all the answers about what happened as long as she write a long and well written essay.

• unclench dude, no one claimed to be Soojin's left pink nail who was there and saw everything lmao :pepe-just-smile:

• Also, it's funny how you guys think a 16 year old g idle stan have all the answers about what happened as long as she write a long and well written essay.

Who are you talking about? What are you refering to?

• unclench dude, no one claimed to be Soojin's left pink nail who was there and saw everything lmao :pepe-just-smile:

I literally said that in my post, that this is a schrodinger's cat situation so don't tell me to unclench when you are the one saying she is innocent just because you've read a long ass essay written by a 16yo g idle stan on twitter. The difference between these essays and fanfiction is less than you'd like to believe. But if you want to believe what you read free to do so. I just wont say she is or isn't innocent when I only know the tip of the iceberg.

• I literally said that in my post, that this is a schrodinger's cat situation so don't tell me to unclench when you are the one saying she is innocent just because you've read a long ass essay written by a 16yo g idle stan on twitter. The difference between these essays and fanfiction is less than you'd like to believe. But if you want to believe what you read free to do so. I just wont say she is or isn't innocent when I only know the tip of the iceberg.

It was a question not a statement. I am my own person who can come to my own conclusions, any human can. 16 year olds included. You coming to this thread of your own free will and trying to tell me how to perceive the information that we in the public have won't change the fact that I can and will do whatever I want. The proof is right there.. Geez it's almost like you didn't read anything and decided to come here spreading your negative toxic bullshit for fun. If that's your definition of fun you have got to get some better priorities

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!