Why do Hybe treat bts like grandpas?

• Always dressing them as grandpas and giving them those boring concepts they're still young give them better concepts please.

Approved the thread.
  • funny some fans call bigbang grandpas when the oldest member of bts is almost the same age as the youngest in bb.

• Goes for all Kpop groups when they start to reach 30, or even late 20s (but that's mostly girl groups)

Honestly I haven't seen it much for BTS but it's not surprising if it starts happening soon

• It’s either that or school boys — take your pick

• Because the younger ones now are enhypen, and bts can't pull off younger concepts anymore now that real teens are in the game.

Amd also Bts are the age to get enlisted, no one would like such a concept from old men

• Bts are old and enhypen are the ones having young concepts.

Bts are 30 yo, they can't be seen doing concepts another group that suit them better is doing.

They aren't old and there are different concepts they can utilize, it's not just teen or old man

• cos in kpop age they are, kpop is designed for teen

we are the irregularity

• imagine if we did the unthinkable and just let the guys dress like normal artists do

🤯

• BH plz bring back the shorts and coconut hair :pepe-pray:

• At least they got rid of the school uniforms. They overdid it with those.

• There’s a middle ground between bright eyed schoolboys and retired Las Vegas side show acts but unfortunately BigHit is unaware of that.

• do you know how the members dress off schedule... they actually do prefer the grandpa's fitting more sometimes

• it's the members who treat themselves like grandpas or boomers. they hang out of older people too :pepe-life-support:

• JK 24

V 25

Jimin 26

What are u - 14?

Why do you take into consideration only the you ger ones ?

Jin should enlist by the end of thia year.

Im sure not even he would like to do a teen concept . Everyone would make fun of him and the other older members

They call pull all those concepts better than your favs.

No, they can't. Bts wouldn't pull off drunk dazed or fever or tamed dashed.

Bts by now are old. Wrap your head around it.

• Why do you take into consideration only the you ger ones ?

Jin should enlist by the end of thia year.

Im sure not even he would like to do a teen concept . Everyone would make fun of him and the other older members

No, they can't. Bts wouldn't pull off drunk dazed or fever or tamed dashed.

Bts by now are old. Wrap your head around it.

Bc you took into consideration only the “older” ones at 29🤣.

• Bc you took into consideration only the “older” ones at 29🤣.

Well, theyre the ones that set the age. In fact even the maknae line is vonsidered old in the industry. Its been way too long since they debuted to be considered young.

• have they done the concept that all boy groups do? Prince charming :sure-bee:

it is a must

Well the closest to that was BST outfits.

Hybe is obsessed with school uniforms, youth and HYYH. They will use that a million times. They it has got old by now is an understatement.

• They call pull all those concepts better than your favs.

What do you mean by "your faves"? Don't talk shit about Enhypen because of a troll.

• bts members' fashion taste is terrible except for 1 or 2 members.

• 30 is considered old??? :pepestare:

these people must be thinkig life is over when they hit 40 :pepe-hehe:

• Well, theyre the ones that set the age. In fact even the maknae line is vonsidered old in the industry. Its been way too long since they debuted to be considered young.

Dont confuse being old with having been in the industry post debut for 8 years.

And what do u know about the industry🤣

• don't bts members themselves pretend to be grandpas

the cringey pretending not to know how to use instagram shtick and some member's fashion sense for example

• Definitely older than enhypen.

And by now hybe will surely give younger concepts to them instaed of older people like bts

which is a normal thing to do, nobody wants to see 20 something people running around in school uniforms, but just because the concept is not about being a teenager anymore it can still be interesting

I do agree with the styling tho, in most cases I don't like how the stylist dresses them

• where did i mention enhypen??? i like them

You said their faves and you probably assume it's Enhypen because they mentioned them, if not I apologize. I'm pretty sure that user isn't an engene because we all respect BTS.

• Because they're supposed to look non threatening

• Dont confuse being old with having been in the industry post debut for 8 years.

And what do u know about the industry🤣

I for sure know mkre about the undustry than you.

And yes, being old is related to when you debuted too. Like it or not but bts are old now

• This thread contains 25 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!