Which album closer do you prefer? Be in Love or You Never Know

• Which album closing track do you prefer from these two gg? 3

1. BLACKPINK - You Never Know (1) 33%
    2. ITZY - Be in Love (2) 67%
    3. Love both (0) 0%
    4. Neither (0) 0%
    5. Other album closers not mentioned (0) 0%

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

vs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Probably won't be the popular opinion, but I think "Be In Love" could clock more performance miles. Lots of things they can do to keep a performance of this song interesting as they grow as singers and performers. I also would play it in my Itzy catalog of tracks. Once BlackPink has more songs in their catalog to where they can choose their setlist each night, I don't think they would choose to hit this song every night of a performance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!