Does I’ve seem like wy and friends?

• everyone says that ive‘s wy and friends only and that no one knows the rest.

Not true for me cuz i can remember the rest but what do y‘all think?

Approved the thread.
  • No they don’t people just tryna hate saying that

• People who don't follow ive say that because they know nothing about them other than Wonyoung is very popular.

so no, ive is not Wonyoung and friends.

• No they don't people just hate successful women for some reason

• yes the rest of the members are boring. Wonyoung is the only one making that group money. they should be kissing her feet every day considering she is the person that made them popular. you think people would care about IVE if it was just yujin and the rest of them?? Starship is smart pushing her and only her. Yujin is a snore!

• No, they're not.

I know all the members and they're all charming.

With time all the members will get more chances of promotion, right now it's normal for WY and HJ to get more attention since they're the most famous.

• Nope definitely they are not also Yujin gets as much solo zctivives as Woonyeong people just want to hate on her

• not really, since she isn't the best perfomer when they perform they don't look unbalanced , but there is obvious a disparity in popularity and sometimes their stylists set her up

• Leeseo went viral from debut and Rei and Liz can easily be considered stan attractors. I know many people that dont care about Wonyoung but started stanning the group because of one of the two, even here on allkpop you can find people that didnt know shit about Izone and have Rei or Liz as main bias. Liz is the 3rd most popular member in China with an active cbar and Rei is the 3rd most popular in Japan; her videos are always full of japanese comments. Yujin gets almost as many activities as Wonyoung and the other members are starting to get solo deals too. Sometimes she even seem to be the most popular internationally, the likes on her teaser pictures usually are the highest. Even Gaeul that could be considered the least popular is still more popular than the most popular idol in some nugu groups; her main fan account have 15k followers on twitter. Not bad for the least popular member of a mid sized company group that debuted just 6 months ago.

People that say IVE is WY&friends only say so because Wonyoung is an it girl and in South Korea she's a wall against any other 4th gen idol. But IVE is nowhere near becoming Miss A or Astro, obviously only delusional antis would say that.

• It's Wonyoung first and foremost among Korean GP, then it's Yujin with Kpop fans and a bit of GP, and then it's the rest that only hardcore Dives know or care about.

• Yes I can’t even name names other than her lol

• Yes I can’t even name names other than her lol

Looks like you're part of the minority.

Care to answer the thread? :eyes:

• yes, let's be real and honest for the gp they are mostly interested in wonyoung, since IVE is not a new shinny thing anymore you can see that the gp only talk about wonyoung, they are already losing interest in the other girls.

Yuijin has some attention from the gp but not enough to compare to wonyoung, this is a result of her bothing her face.

• yes, let's be real and honest for the gp they are mostly interested in wonyoung, since IVE is not a new shinny thing anymore you can see that the gp only talk about wonyoung, they are already losing interest in the other girls.

Yuijin has some attention from the gp but not enough to compare to wonyoung, this is a result of her bothing her face.

Hello :pepe-clown-gear:

• yes the rest of the members are boring. Wonyoung is the only one making that group money. they should be kissing her feet every day considering she is the person that made them popular. you think people would care about IVE if it was just yujin and the rest of them?? Starship is smart pushing her and only her. Yujin is a snore!

yes, let's be real and honest for the gp they are mostly interested in wonyoung, since IVE is not a new shinny thing anymore you can see that the gp only talk about wonyoung, they are already losing interest in the other girls.

Did yj do sth for people to insult her face that much?

• Let's admit it, without Wonyoung and Yujin, IVE would not be topping charts nor would they have been getting much attention from international fans, they probably would have gotten the same reception as Lightsum.

Wonyoung and Yujin made the group popular at debut and make people check then out which in turn made the other members popular too.

• Let's admit it, without Wonyoung and Yujin, IVE would not be topping charts nor would they have been getting much attention from international fans, they probably would have gotten the same reception as Lightsum.

Wonyoung and Yujin made the group popular at debut and make people check then out which in turn made the other members popular too.

This is plainly obvious. 20K on Gaon and top 200 on Melon if it was just Rey, Liv, and the twins.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!