Is SNSD the biggest act in SM?

• This is regarding the combination physicals, digitals and recognition for domestic and international.

Approved the thread.
  • I always assume they are. Who else has their impact?

• They had the biggest impact and charting. They're the biggest.

• Not impact-wise but more overall success i think it's exo right now but it's nct who's going to end up at the top.

• I don't know about sales but they have the biggest impact for sure!! I was watching a video on YouTube where a guy was asking random people in the streets of Korea about their favorite kpop group and so many people in their mid twenties were answering snsd I was really surprised!

• obviously. watch bg stans say it is nct or exo. lol.

the reach.

• Not in terms of sales, NCT alone in a few years have beaten SNSD total sales.

However the level they have with popularity, influence and NGG stuff they are SM biggest group.

• yes, Exo and NCT only has sales against them but SNSD defined 3rd gen ggs and was literal the top group in 2nd gen. People believe just cause their favs sold 2.1m thanks to china bulkbuying they are the top when every other metrics of them are poorly done

• yes, Exo and NCT only has sales against them but SNSD defined 3rd gen ggs and was literal the top group in 2nd gen. People believe just cause their favs sold 2.1m thanks to china bulkbuying they are the top when every other metrics of them are poorly done

You say that as if exo doesnt have the 2nd highest digitals and streams for a boy group of all time. Tired of people thinking exo only had sales lol.

Exo started the whole gen and dominated the early half of it. Give them some respect

• Yes, nct can sell another 100m albums and they still won't surpass snsd being irrelevant in every other metric

• BGs are not even close as to hits and legacy. lol

So, yes.

• Stats don’t mean shit if you don’t have a legacy. It’s obviously SNSD

• It’s EXO. Digitals physicals and touring. No one other EXO ever had all three at SM other than them. Super Junior and TVXQ never caught up in digitals. SNSD didn’t in touring. And NCT have no digital relevance.

• Yes. But there's also EXO.

So funny people saying NCT, what else they have besides physical sales?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!