Anyone interest in Jpop Bagdes?

• I noticed that the site has hardly any badges for Jpop groups, idols or Jdroma actors. Is there a Jpop group, idol or actor you'd like to have their badge on? I personally would like to have the Kamenashi Kazuya badge. Maybe I can open a thread for them if there is a demand.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I noticed that the site has hardly any badges for Jpop groups, idols or Jdroma actors. Is there a Jpop group, idol or actor you'd like to have their badge on? I personally would like to have the Kamenashi Kazuya badge. Maybe I can open a thread for them if there is a demand.

This is because of copyright issues with the JPOP scene, not because there is no interest. These won't happen, so I'm sorry.

• This is because of copyright issues with the JPOP scene, not because there is no interest. These won't happen, so I'm sorry.

Really? But even Johnny's isn't that involved in their idol's pictures being used anymore? Is this situation still going on?

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• This is unknown territory - policy is that we cannot have badges for non kpop artists.

Thanks. But still seems unfair tho. ;( I mean this site literally have a J Ent. section. I think if you don't know how the situation has been lately, maybe the site admins can do a little research and let us know if it's possible.

• byakuyav Good news, we have the go-ahead!

OMG I'M SO HAPPY! THANKS! :happyr::happyr::happyr:

Y'ALL DID YOU HEAR? Now leave your requests here, let's see who is most wanted? :ooo-bee:

• LiSA, SCANDAL, Kalafina or Aimer, anyone?

Oh Scandal and Kalafina is still active?

• SCANDAL yes. They released an album January this year.

Kalafina no, they disbanded in 2018.

I guess requesting badges for disbanded groups would be a little pointless. Considering that at least 5 people will participate in the badge application, I think it would be better to focus more on those who are still active.^^ I will participate in all the missing suggestions so that they can get the badges, but we still need to find at least 4 people. It seems like NiziU is the most in demand at the moment. Maybe there are Baby Metal fans too, but I guess it will take a few days for the thread to attract attention. The interesting thing is that no Johnnys requests have been received so far. I was most surprised by it.

• This is unknown territory - policy is that we cannot have badges for non kpop artists.

The old forum was totally ok with that

We had

and a few more

As this forum opend up and you took literally anything unless it was Asian music you made JO1 badges (and about JO1, do not say anything like "but they are realated to Mnet" cause that doesn't counts)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• What staff did before revamp has nothing to do staff now. I am following what the big boss said when I became staff after revamp. He's now given us the go ahead when I asked a few days. If you'd like to ping him, please do.

• I guess requesting badges for disbanded groups would be a little pointless. Considering that at least 5 people will participate in the badge application, I think it would be better to focus more on those who are still active.^^ I will participate in all the missing suggestions so that they can get the badges, but we still need to find at least 4 people. It seems like NiziU is the most in demand at the moment. Maybe there are Baby Metal fans too, but I guess it will take a few days for the thread to attract attention. The interesting thing is that no Johnnys requests have been received so far. I was most surprised by it.

Johnny's will most likly not be asked because I know that people on AKP hate artists who's b-sides they can't listen to and that is almost everyone (except ARASHI) since nobody is on Spotify and therefore people do not check that company so much. I noticed that especially KPop-fans who like Japanese music are hating Johnny's since they are not on Streaming services and cause it took the company till 2019 to open Youtube. People back before everyone of Johnny's was on Youtube said a lot they dislike it cause they can't listen to the songs of the acts. I remember in the old forum a lot people were especially pissed to not be able to listen to the b-sides of Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN and King&Prince and some people even said they gave up right after they found the groups years ago (wich was mostly trought fan-uploads on Youtube who got deleted trought copyright)

• Johnny's will most likly not be asked because I know that people on AKP hate artists who's b-sides they can't listen to and that is almost everyone (except ARASHI) since nobody is on Spotify and therefore people do not check that company so much. I noticed that especially KPop-fans who like Japanese music are hating Johnny's since they are not on Streaming services and cause it took the company till 2019 to open Youtube. People back before everyone of Johnny's was on Youtube said a lot they dislike it cause they can't listen to the songs of the acts. I remember in the old forum a lot people were especially pissed to not be able to listen to the b-sides of Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN and King&Prince and some people even said they gave up right after they found the groups years ago (wich was mostly trought fan-uploads on Youtube who got deleted trought copyright)

These issues have nothing to do with the badge issue. This isn't a kpop vs Jpop thing. I was aware that Johnnys groups only started to exist on social media and in the digital world in the last few years. But long before that, the groups had their fans. Now that we have approval from the admins, if there are Johnnys fans, we can get their request too. This is a very nice thing^^ For example, as I mentioned in my first message, I would love to have the Kamenashi Kazuya badge. :pepe-sad:

• Good luck on finding 10 people who 1) do not only say they would suport your badge but 2) also buy it to make the mods happy

As far as I know, we only need 5 people to purchase submission. Do I know wrong? Ves

• Yes, it's only 5! And I believe you can find that in this thread alone :*

Yay~ I'll wait a few days and see how many people will show interest.^^ *good luck to me* :pepe-sad:

• What do mods have to do with buying badges?

if you tell a user "I suport you so you get your badges" but you do not buy the badges, last time I saw someone doing badge-submitions, the mods said people do not only need to suport you but also buy them

That means let's say you get 20 people to suport you, but nobody at the end buys your badge, the mods will not allow your badge. Thats what I saw last time as someone asked if people can suport them for getting badges

• if you tell a user "I suport you so you get your badges" but you do not buy the badges, last time I saw someone doing badge-submitions, the mods said people do not only need to suport you but also buy them

That means let's say you get 20 people to suport you, but nobody at the end buys your badge, the mods will not allow your badge. Thats what I saw last time as someone asked if people can suport them for getting badges

im not sure what you're talking about, there are multiple events ive helped out with buying the petition, and in the end the badges were uploaded to the shop just fine.. can you name some events from the top of your head?

• As far as I know, we only need 5 people to purchase submission. Do I know wrong? Ves

Yes, it's only 5! And I believe you can find that in this thread alone :*

5 petitioners only are for album/actor badges. You're asking for group/soloist badges, so we're doing tiers. The more petitioners you get, the better.

For Groups

Tier 1: 05+ Votes

Tier 2: 15+ Votes

Tier 3: 30+ Votes

Tier 4: 50+ Votes

For Soloists

Tier 1 : 08+ Votes

Tier 2 : 16+ Votes

Tier 3 : 24+ Votes

Tier 4 : 32+ Votes

I suggest you make a thread and open a poll. In the poll, include the most popular Jpop groups. Have like 20 options or something. When you get your top 10, start petitioning one by one. One petition at a time.

The process is the same. Open a petition thread for X badge, tag me so that I open the petition in the shop and get users to purchase. You'll get the badges according of the tier you end up with.

Good luck. I'm here if you need anything. Don't hesitate to tag me :borahae:

• What is included in the soloist tiers? The FAQ only has for groups

• This thread contains 67 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!