Lina (REDSQUARE)

• Stage Name: Lina (리나)

Birth Name: Selena (세리나) (full name unknown)

Position: Main Vocalist

Birthday: May 23, 1997

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

II. Career

I. 2016–2020: Musical actress career

Lina originally debuted as a musical actress in 2016 through the Korean rendition of Hairspray. Over the next three years, she continued her career through musicals such as Les Miserables, Notre-Dame de Paris, Jekyll & Hide, and A Midsummer Night's Dream.

II. 2020: Solo debut, debut with REDSQUARE

On March 12, 2020, About Entertainment became a newly formed entertainment agency, opening accounts across multiple social media platforms.

The next day, March 13, the agency announced Lina, then known as BLENN, as their first artist to debut.

On March 19, 2020, she made her solo debut with her first single album "Do I Feel''.

On April 12, 2020, using the initial 'L', she was revealed as the second member of REDSQUARE.

On May 5, her profile photo was revealed, along with her new stage name Lina.

The group officially debuted on May 19 with their first single album "Prequel''.

III. Discography

III. Single albums

• "Do I Feel" (2020)

IV. Filmography

IV. Webdramas

• Best Teamwork (Naver TV Cast, 2018)

V. Musical theater

• Hairspray (2016)
    • Les Miserables (2017)
    • Notre-Dame de Paris (2018)
    • Jekyll & Hyde (2017)

VI. Theater

• A Midsummer Night's Dream (2017)

V. Lina Facts

— She was born in the USA but was raised in Changwon, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea

— Her father is American while her mother is Korean

— Education: Dongguk University (Acting major)

— She has a dog, with whom she loves playing

— She enjoys watching movies

— She camped at the Grand Canyon once. She’d like to try glamping there, too

— She’d love to travel sometimes

— She debuted as a musical actress in 2016 with the Korean rendition of Hairspray, where she was cast as Tammy

— In 2017, she endorsed the cosmetic brand LUI & LEI

— Her debut song, Do I Feel, is in English

— She shares a house with fellow members ChaeA and Bomin