Kang Daniel - color on me

• color on me is the debut special mini album by South Korean soloist Kang Daniel. It was released on July 25, 2019 by Konnect Entertainment and contains five tracks with "What Are You Up To" serving as the title track.

I. Background

On July 11, 2019 a teaser website was launched and the next day it was revealed that Kang Daniel would be making his solo debut that month.

II. Tracklist

Title Writer Composer Arrangement Duration
    Intro (Through the Night) Flow Blow Flow Blow Flow Blow 1:19
    Color Yorki, Thama, Kang Daniel Geoffrocause, Devine-Channel, Thama Geoffrocause, Devine-Channel 2:56
    What Are You Up To Yorki, Thama, Kang Daniel Devine-Channel, Thama Devine-Channel 3:02
    Horizon Yorki, Thama, Kang Daniel Devine-Channel, Thama Devine-Channel 2:36
    I Hope Kang Daniel, Flow Blow Flow Blow Flow Blow 3:07

III. Highlight Medley

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Video

What Are You Up To

External Content www.youtube.com

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

Color on Me sold more than 450,000 copies during the pre-order period and has been registered as double platinum by the KMCA. It peaked at number one on the Gaon Weekly Album chart and at 23 on the Oricon album chart.

What Are You Up To took home the win on the August 9 episode of Music Bank despite Kang Daniel not appearing on any music shows.