Meet Me @ 1006

• nd5YQc.jpg?v=1

I. INTRODUCTION

Meet Me @ 1006 is a 2018 Taiwanese fantasy television series with time-travel, romance, and crime/suspense elements. The series stars Nikki Hsieh as a rookie TV reporter and Lego Lee as a disgraced trial attorney from 2018, who become roommates every day between 10:06 pm and 10:52 pm during which their apartment undergoes an apparent times-pace merge. When the attorney realizes that the girl knows his former client, he wonders if he can prevent the 2017 unsolved murder which caused his downfall.

II. SYNOPSIS

Ke Zhen Yu is a lawyer. Suave, handsome and successful, he has never lost a case. Until now. When he loses one of his most high-profile cases, Ke Zhen Yu’s career sinks. After losing everything, the lawyer moves into a mysterious, low-budget apartment. There, he meets a new kind of roommate. Cheng Jia Le is a reporter. She lives in the same apartment as Ke Zhen Yu and meets him every day at 10:06pm. Except they don’t even live in the same realm. The two are meeting through some kind of supernatural portal, and they have no clue what to do. Ke Zhen Yu and Cheng Jia Le soon realize something is very wrong, and the only way to fix it is to work together. To do that, however, they must keep meeting at 10:06.

III. TRAILER

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. RECEPTION

The show generated more than 10 million views on the streaming website iQiyi Taiwan, making it the second most-watched series in iQiyi Taiwan's history, behind only the 2018 Chinese TV series Old Boy.

V. AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS

• 2018 53rd Golden Bell Awards

Nominated - Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series, Aggie Hsieh

• 2019 Asian Academy Creative Awards

Nominated - Best Original Programme by a Streamer/OTT, Meet Me @ 1006