KARD - You & Me

• I. Introduction

You & Me is the second mini album by KARD.

It was released on November 21, 2017 by DSP Media and distributed by LOEN Entertainment.

The EP consists of nine tracks, including the lead single "You in Me".

"Trust Me" was released as a promotional single. It was performed live on Music Bank on November 24, as part of their comeback stage. On December 6, the music video was released as a prequel film to the "You In Me" music video.

II. Commercial Performance

You & Me debuted at number 8 on the Gaon Album Chart. It also debuted at number 4 on the US World Album Chart and at number 17 on the US Heatseekers Album Chart on the week ending December 9, 2017, achieving a new peak as a group in the lattest chart, after their debut EP peaked at number 25.

The EP debuted at number 23 on the Gaon chart for the month of November 2017, with 11,515 physical copies sold.

III. Tracklist

1. Into You

2. Trust Me (J.Seph and Jiwoo version)

3. Push & Pull

4. Jinikka

5. You In Me

6. Trust Me (Somin and BM version)

IV. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.