Seungyeon (LILAI)

• Stage Name: Seungyeon (승연)

Birth Name: Lee Seungyeon (이승연)

Position: Leader

Birthday: April 1, 2001

Zodiac Sign: Aries

II. Career

I. 2013: National Singing Contest

In July 2013, Seungyeon appeared as a sixth-grade elementary student contestant from Namdong-gu, Incheon, on the long-running Korean singing competition show, National Singing Contest, where she sang Kim Yang's "Don't Cry" and won the Popularity Award.

" class="lexiconAnchor">

II. 2018–2019: Hidden Singer 5, "Jjim", Miss Trot

In July 2018, Seungyeon became a contestant on the competitive show, Hidden Singer 5. She advanced to the semi-finals, but eventually lost the competition to singer Yoo Ji Na.

She later went onto auditioning for a music contest known 'i-SING KOREA with FANDOM' which aimed to nominate a Korean representative to sing in the 'i-SING WORLD in PARIS' even hosted in Paris, France.

On May 4, 2018, Seungyeon released a solo digital single, "Jjim", under the stage name 'Bitnari'.

In February 2019, Seungyeon appeared as a contestant on the competitive show, Miss Trot. She made it to the third round of eliminations and was one of the final 20 contestants but was unfortunately eliminated and did not advance to the semi-finals.

III. 2021–present: LILAI

On November 28, 2021, upcoming girl group LILAI revealed Seungyeon as the fourth member and leader of their girl group through a reveal photo.

Their debut date is currently unknown.

In November 2021, Seungyeon appearead as a contestant as part of LILAI on MBN's trot singing show, Hello Trot.

III. Discography

IV. Digital singles

• "Jjim" (2018)

V. Other

• "Jjan Jja Ra" (2019)

IV. Seungyeon Facts

– She’s the latest member to be revealed.

– She was added the group to replace member Minji.

– She is known for being a former contestant on the competition shows, Hello Trot, Miss Trot, Hidden Singer 5 and National Singing Contest