Sandeul (B1A4)

• I. Introduction

Sandeul (산들) is a South Korean singer under WM Entertainment. He is the main vocalist of the boy group B1A4.

He made his solo debut with the mini album Stay As You Are on October 4, 2016.

II. Personal Life

Military service

Sandeul enlisted on November 11, 2021 as a social service worker due to health reasons.

III. Discography

Mini albums

Special albums

• My Little Thought Ep.01 (2020)

Digital singles

• "Lazy Me" (2020)
    • "Smile Box" (2020)
    • "More Than Words" (2021)

Collaborations

• "Oppa" (with Yu Seungwoo) (2017)
    • "Because We Are Connected" (with Yang Yoseop, Jung Seung Hwan) (2018)

OSTs

Participation releases

• "For Couples Who Just Met" (feat Kang Min Kyung) (from Rewind : Blossom) (2021)

IV. Trivia

– He has an older sister.

– If B1A4 were a family, he and Baro would be the older siblings.

– His laptop background is set to Gongchan’s picture.

– He likes to swim and to cook.

– Is known for his cute eye smiles.

– He was the fourth member to be recruited.

– In October 2016, Sandeul debuted as a solo artist with extended play “Stay As You Are”.

– Sandeul is friends with BTS’s Jin. They even went to an amusement park together.

– Sandeul is close friends with Day6‘s Sungjin, they went to school together back in Busan.

– Sandeul is also close with VIXX’s Ken.

Moonbyul (Mamamoo) said that the 92 liner have a group chat. There is BTS‘s Jin, VIXX‘s Ken, B1A4‘s Sanduel & Baro and EXID‘s Hani. (Weekly Idol ep 345)

-He has starred in musicals such as: Brother we’re Brave (2012), The Thousandth Man (2013), All Shook Up (2014), Cinderella (2015), The Three Musketeers (2016), Thirty Something (2017), Iron Mask (2018 & 2019), and Sherlock Holmes: The Missing Children (2020)