EJ (&AUDITION Boys)

• I. Introduction

EJ (Korean: 의주; Japanese: ウィジュ) is a South Korean trainee under HYBE Labels Japan.

He is a member of the upcoming boy group &AUDITION Boys. He is also best known for participating in the reality survival show I-LAND.

II. Career

2020–present: I-LAND and HYBE Labels Japan Global Debut Project

On June 2, 2020, EJ was introduced as a participant in the CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment's then upcoming survival show I-LAND.

On the first episode, he performed "Any Song" by Zico, along with Daniel, and was able to enter "I-LAND". However, during the second episode, he was "eliminated" as he received 6 votes and placed in "Ground".

As half of the I-LANDER team had to be sent to "Ground" in the third episode, the producers chose 6 people, with EJ being one of them, from "Ground" to be sent to "I-LAND". However, on the sixth episode, he was voted back to "Ground".

On the seventh episode, he was unfortunately eliminated from the show and was unable to participate in Part 2.

On January 1, 2021, he was revealed as a member of the HYBE Labels Japan's Global Debut Project boy group. The group, tentatively named &AUDITION Boys, will make their debut in 2022.

III. Filmography

Survival shows

• I-LAND (Mnet, 2020) - contestant

Music video appearances

IV. Trivia

- His MBTI personality type is ISTJ.

- Prior to I-LAND, he trained for 1 year and 6 months.

- He was a fencer.