Park Seoham

• I. Profile

Park Gyeong-bok (박경복), also known as Park Seoham, is a South Korean singer, actor, and model under NPIO Entertainment. He is best known for being a member of the boy group KNK and starring in the popular BL web drama "Semantic Error."

II. Career

Before Park Seoham pursued a career in acting, he initially became a trainee of Big Hit Entertainment alongside KNK member Inseong, and they practice alongside the members of the now-supergroup, BTS. However, he decided to move to JYP Entertainment, after winning 2nd place at the company’s 10th Open Audition on February 19th, 2013.

But after years of being a JYP trainee, Seoham left and signed to 220 Entertainment as an idol trainee. As a new trainee under 220 Entertainment he became a backup dancer for the live performances of BESTie's "Zzang Christmas" and "I Need You". Then on March 3rd he finally debuted as a member of KNK becoming the Main Rapper, Vocalist, Visual, and Face of The Group.

And on September 30, 2021, it was announced that he has concluded his activities with KNK and decided to leave KNK and 220 Entertainment after long discussions with the members regarding the future of his career.

After leaving KNK, Seoham was devastated to the extent of crying after finishing his promotions with KNK. The group he was part of for 5 years and spent his early 20s in. Seoham had a hard time when he looked back at his trainee days and all of KNK's promotions.

I was really exhausted and was thinking that I should stop and retire.

My trainee period was long, I worked hard as a member of KNK. When I thought of Park Seoham without KNK I couldn't think of anything. My 20s were KNK and I wondered if my 20s were disappearing.

The 'no fun' time of life had arrived. After I left KNK I wasn't confident in promoting and doing activities alone and I didn't have the confidence to do something more in the future. I thought 'ah, I should retire now' and packed up all my things in Seoul. I even told the landlord of the house I was living in alone that I would be moving out but it was then that I got the casting call for 'Semantic Error'.

The turning point in his life would change when he got the part of Jang Jaeyoung in Semantic Error.

The fan's and Jaechan's ongoing support helped his confidence grow each day.

III. Filmography

IIII. Dramas

Title Year Role
    20th Century Boy and Girl 2017 Supporting Role - Anthony
    Just One Bite Season 2 2019 Main Role - Joo Woo Kyung
    Dating Class 2019 Main Role - Yoon Soo
    One Fine Week 2 2020 Supporting Role - Eden
    Dali and the Cocky Prince 2021 Guest Role
    Semantic Error 2022 Main Role - Jang Jae Young

IIIII. Reality Shows

• I am an Actor (2017)
    • MIXNINE (JTBC, 2017–2018) - contestant

IIIIII. Variety Shows

IIIIV. Music Video Appearances

• BESTie – "Zzang Christmas" (2013)
    • BESTie – "Excuse Me" (2015)
    • CheongMyeong – "Never Say Goodbye" (2021)

IV. Videography

V. Trivia

• Seoham came up with the fandom name "Tinkerbell" for KNK.
    • Seoham participated in YG´s "Mix Nine" and placed 32nd.
    • Seoham loves Pokemon and Digimon.
    • Seoham collects figurines.
    • Seoham’s ideal type is someone who can take care of him and help him grow.
    • He loves Harry Potter

크나큰(KNK) on Twitter
    “[승준] 회초리가 아니라 마법이 써지는 지팡이 😊 https://t.co/Y5KeRKsWif”
    twitter.com