TWICE - #TWICE4 (Japanese ver.)

• I. Introduction

"#TWICE4 (Japanese ver.)" is a Japanese album by TWICE. It was released on March 16, 2022 with "SCIENTIST -Japanese ver.-" serving as the title track.

The album features Japanese versions of "I CAN'T STOP ME", "CRY FOR ME", "Alcohol-Free", and "SCIENTIST" as well as their original Korean versions. However, the Korean versions are only featured on the physical versions of the album.

The Japanese version of "SCIENTIST" was also pre-released with an MV on March 2.

II. Background

"#TWICE4 (Japanese ver.)" was announced on January 30, 2022 as part of TWICE's 5th anniversary celebration. Teasers were released afterwards featuring concept photos and TikTok teasers of the "SCIENTIST" music video for the Japanese version of it. The Japanese version of "SCIENTIST" alongside a music video for it were pre-released on March 2.

The full album was released on March 16.

III. Track List

Title
    Lyrics Composition Arrangement Length
    I CAN'T STOP ME -Japanese ver.-
    Sophiya, Sim eunjee, J.Y. Park
    Michel "Lindgren" Schulz, Melanie Joy Fontana, A. Wright
    3:29
    CRY FOR ME -Japanese ver.-
    Risa horie, J.Y. Park, HEIZE
    Ryan Tedder, Michel "Lindgren" Schulz, Melanie Joy Fontana, A. wright
    3:27
    Alcohol-Free -Japanese ver.-
    J.Y. Park, Yuki Kokobo
    J.Y. Park
    3:33
    SCIENTIST - Japanese ver.-
    Sim Eunjee, yuki Kokobo
    TBHits, Anne-Marie, Melanie Joy fontana, Michel "Lindgren" Schulz, Mr. Franks, 72
    3:16
    I CAN'T STOP ME
    J.Y. Park, Sim Eunjee
    A. Wright, Michel "Lindgren" Schulz, Melanie Joy Fontana
    Michel "Lindgren" Schulz
    3:25
    CRY FOR ME
    J.Y. Park, HEIZE
    A. Wright, Michel "Lindgren" Schulz, Melanie Joy Rontana, Ryan Tedder
    3:24
    Alcohol-Free J.Y. Park
    J.Y. Park
    J.Y. Park, Lee Hae Sol
    3:30
    SCIENTIST Sim Eunjee
    TBHits, Anne-Marie, Melanie Joy fontana, Michel "Lindgren" Schulz, Mr. franks, 72
    TBHits, Mr. Franks, Michel "Lindgren" Schulz
    3:14

V. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Videos

VII. Concept Photos