PURPLE KISS - My My

• I. Introduction

"My My" is the first digital single (third overall) and first holiday single by South Korean girl group, PURPLE KISS. It was released on December 18, 2021.

II. Background & Overview

The group previously released two pre-debut singles ahead of its first EP, Into Violet, as well as a promotional collaboration single with the LULUPOP brand. This holiday single was their first official digital single after debuting.

Group members write lyrics and/or music on many of the group's songs. On this song, member Yuki co-wrote the lyrics, while Na Goeun co-wrote the music.

III. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Length
    "My My" Dr. Jo (153/Joombas), Kang Ji-won, Yuki Kim Do-hoon (RBW), Kang Ji-won, Davve (RBW),Na Goeun Kang Ji-won 3:28
    "My My (Inst.) - Kim Do-hoon (RBW), Kang Ji-won, Davve (RBW),Na Goeun Kang Ji-won 3:28

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

MV:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Live Clip:

Teaser:

Behind the Scenes:

Reaction:

VI. Concept Photos