Donghae - California Love

• California Love is the second digital single from South Korean singer Donghae. It was released on October 13, 2021 by Label SJ and contains three tracks.

I. Background

On October 11, 2021, it was announced that Donghae would release his second solo track as part of the celebration of Super Junior D&E's tenth anniversary.

It was also announced that the title track "California Love" would feature Jeno of NCT. Miyeon of (g)i-dle will feature on the the single's b side "Blue Moon."

II. Tracklist

Title Writer Composer Arrangement Duration
    California Love (feat. Jeno of NCT) Donghae, J-DUB Donghae, J-DUB J-DUB 3:48
    Blue Moon (feat. Miyeon of (g)i-dle) Donghae, Onestar (MonoTree), 1iL, J-DUB Donghae, G-high, Onestar (MonoTree), 1iL, J-DUB G-high (MonoTree) 3:25
    California Love (Solo Version) Donghae, J-DUB Donghae, J-DUB J-DUB 3:48

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Music Video

California Love (feat. Jeno of NCT)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Live Video

California Love (feat. Jeno of NCT)

Blue Moon (feat. Miyeon of (g)i-dle)

VI. Concept Photos