BoA - Milestone

• I. Introduction

"Milestone" is the 32nd Japanese single released by BoA. The single was release in one format: a DVD+CD edition. The title track was used as the audio-technica commercial song. "I SEE ME" is BoA's first Japanese digital single and it was also used as the audio-technica commercial song. This release is to commemorate the 10th anniversary of her career in Japan.

II. Tracklisting

III. CD Tracklist

1. Milestone
    2. I SEE ME
    3. Meri Kuri ~BEST&USA Version~ (メリクリ; Merry Christmas)
    4. Milestone -Instrumental-
    5. I SEE ME -Instrumental-
    6. Meri Kuri ~BEST&USA Version~ -Instrumental- (メリクリ; Merry Christmas)

IIII. DVD Tracklist

1. Milestone (Music Video)
    2. Milestone (Behind the Scenes)
    3. BoA 10th film ~From the past to the present~

III. Where to Listen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Important Videos from the Era

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com