Sohlhee - When you love someone (Worn Ver.)

• I. Introduction

When you love someone (Worn Version) is the first EP from Korean singer, songwriter and rapper Sohlhee. It was released on November 11, 2021 and features 4 songs, including the lead track "Freakin' Flower (수선화 (水仙花))".

II. Background & Release

Musician Sohlhee is a singer and songwriter under SM Entertainment's All I Know Music sub-label. She previously co-wrote lyrics for songs for NCT 127 ("Chain - Korean version"), Monsta X ("Turbulence") and B.A.P. ("Dystopia"). She had previously released five digital singles before releasing her first EP in 2021.

III. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Length
    "once, twice (하루 이틀)" OLNL Hye Sung, OLNL Hye Sung 2:59
    "(수선화 (水仙花)) (freakin' flower)" Boyhood, Sohlhee Sohlhee, Boyhood Boyhood 3:20
    "oui oui" feat OLNL OLNL Sec Paul, OLNL Sec Paul 2:40
    "Don't put me aside (날 밀어내지는 마 저기 side로)" Sohlhee, AVGVSTVS All weno, Kim Tae Woong, AVGVSTVS All weno, Kim Tae Woong, AVGVSTVS 2:59

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

Teaser:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MV:

External Content youtu.be