Ikon- New Kids: The Final

• I. Introduction

New Kids: The Final is a mini album by iKON which was released on October 1 2018. The mini-album includes a total of four tracks.

II.Track List

Goodbye Road B.I
    Bobby
    B.I
    Future Bounce
    Bekuh BOOM
    3:59
    Don't Let Me Know B.I
    Sung
    B.I
    Millennium
    3:21
    Adore You B.I
    Bobby
    B.I
    Seo Won-jin
    3:30
    Perfect B.I B.I
    Future Bounce
    3:33

III. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.