I Just Wanna Dance

• TIFFANY - I Just Wanna Dance - 1st Mini Album | Wiki | K-Pop Amino

I Just Wanna Dance is the debut ep by South Korea-based American singer Tiffany Young. It was released by S.M. Entertainment on May 11, 2016.

Musically, the record is a primarily synthpop album with elements of trap and R&B that draws heavy influence from American female artists of the 1990s.

TRACKLIST

Track Name Length
    I Just Wanna Dance 3:29
    Talk 3:34
    Fool 3:28
    What Do I Do 3:03
    Yellow Light 3:22
    Once in a Lifetime 3:51

MV & AUDIO

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.